I hate to bring this up but

canes_aaron

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Does anyone know if there has been any legitimate discussions about changing the design of the uniforms for next year? If they just took the word Miami on the front off and got rid of the feathers on the shoulders they would be half decent by just that alone. I know this is irrelevant to some but anyone in their right mind would agree the jerseys last year sucked

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does anyone know if there has been any legitimate discussions about changing the design of the uniforms for next year? If they just took the word Miami on the front off and got rid of the feathers on the shoulders they would be half decent by just that alone. I know this is irrelevant to some but anyone in their right mind would agree the jerseys last year sucked

Old unis are infected by "the virus".

Advertisement
All the problems this program has had and you still want to go on about how the uniforms aren't perfect? Let it ******* go already.

Probably. Adidas gives their flagship schools a new uni or two every year. So look for something fresh that we'll wear a game or two and then a new alt uni. Like, L'Ville, TAMU.

Advertisement
There is a picture floating around of the feathers on the sleeves being stripes now. Can't find it, but yes they will be stripes instead of feathers. Looks like nothing everything else is the same.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back