I hate this team

Advertisement
How many games would you like him to have attended thus far?

I'm only saying I think it's funny that we're three weeks into the season and attending "almost" seven games is some massive accomplishment. And also, why not almost 10 games? How many games is "almost" seven? Six? Five?

I lived in Miami for 5 or 6 baseball seasons and went for **** near every home game and of course postseason. MANY baseball fans support the team in that way, and if you go very often, you know it, because you always see the same people.

I appreciate people being supportive of the team, especially since I am unable to in the way I'd like, but I just thought it was funny to say. It's like saying "he went to almost three football games so far this year."

7 out of 11 games means he isn't a good fan? Really? Is that what were talking about in here now that Gino Dimare and this team stink?

If you make it to more than 1 game a week I give credit to anyone. Anyone that can bear US1 to watch this **** program has my respect. Including hoops.

7 out of 11 games means he isn't a good fan? Really? Is that what were talking about in here now that Gino Dimare and this team stink?

If you make it to more than 1 game a week I give credit to anyone. Anyone that can bear US1 to watch this **** program has my respect. Including hoops.
Took me 2.5 hours to get there from WPB for the Friday night Gators game two weeks ago. Ridiculous.

All these Canes Baseball superfans showing up to the games like David Puddy, and it ain't even the playoffs:

It's like the go-to line is even the same..."gotta support the team"...even when they aren't playing very well and there's a group of us pointing that out in a realistic and valid way. 🤷‍♂️

Arguing about who's the "better fan" is dumb on dumb.

Advertisement
Took me 2.5 hours to get there from WPB for the Friday night Gators game two weeks ago. Ridiculous.
That's not too bad. It used to take me 2.25 hrs down in rush hour traffic 25 yrs ago.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back