I hate the UM administration and AD so much...

I think it was Franchise who said, "...we deserve this..." I don't know if he knows just how true and real that statement is. This situation is medicine, drink up. We can never again allow one man to challenge our legacy, signature playing style, toughness, and integrity. Our fanbase just became man-worshippers like Paterno at PSU, and Tebow at UF. No man is bigger than this U. We aren't like everyone else, there's no middle road. It's either all of nothing. Gift or curse. Everyone trying to be us...while we're steady trying to not be us.

Advertisement
But it's the fans fault. Golden has been worse for this program than any ******* cloud or probation ever was. I'm embarrassed that I actually though he was going to be the right man for the job when he was hired.

Yep. **** UM. UM decided to **** on all the real fans and instead embrace lowlifes like Cutler Ridge Laz. UM can go get ****ed. I took my degree down in my office. I don't want to be associated with this embarrassment of a university.

...that they've actually made me go full heel turn. I am at the point because of my seething hatred for those gimpy dweebs that they've made me enjoy the beatings UM is taking. This is turning into a fun season for me strangely enough watching that fat greedy piece of **** twist in the wind getting humiliated. I've gone full heel on UM.

Fake Jimmy calling the worst loss in UM football HISTORY "disappointing" makes me want to watch his wife plunger him to death Abner Louweema style. I want him to lose his job and be penniless in the streets where his lemon yellow teeth would fit in perfectly.

My hatred of all things UM was caused by the very program that I used to love and defend and feel pride for.

You're far,far from alone. I'm afraid the only option they will give us is to shut the program down. They are clueless and I don't trust ANY of them to make a decent hire to replace the idiot Golden. They will either make Coley the new coach or hire some slug like Mario.

Watching that Heffer squirm is great.

Not firing him now is going to get more kids hurt.

THAT is what makes my blood boil. These poor kids. I hope everyone of them transfers or refuses to play for these rat turds one more minute. Felicia, please take your great son back to CA so he doesn't end up with some brain disorder playing for these effing ********!

Advertisement
Every time I look at our simpering little AD, I think of that old Robin Williams (RIP) movie "The Birdcage". He is just a ridiculous person and a miserable worm of a human being.

Advertisement
Back