I hate the UM administration and AD so much...

The Franchise

The Best EVER
Premium
...that they've actually made me go full heel turn. I am at the point because of my seething hatred for those gimpy dweebs that they've made me enjoy the beatings UM is taking. This is turning into a fun season for me strangely enough watching that fat greedy piece of **** twist in the wind getting humiliated. I've gone full heel on UM.

Fake Jimmy calling the worst loss in UM football HISTORY "disappointing" makes me want to watch his wife plunger him to death Abner Louweema style. I want him to lose his job and be penniless in the streets where his lemon yellow teeth would fit in perfectly.

My hatred of all things UM was caused by the very program that I used to love and defend and feel pride for.

Advertisement
Does he have no shame? Is he not looking in the mirror this morning and seeing the faces of those kids? Jezus ***king Christ. Do the right thing.

Does he have no shame? Is he not looking in the mirror this morning and seeing the faces of those kids? Jezus ***king Christ. Do the right thing.

He almost got Scott killed yesterday due to his own greed. If he's willing to sacrifice his players' lives and his own family's shame and misery, then he's willing to do anything to hang onto that paycheck.

As I said in another thread, I was celebrating that this HAD to be the end for him. And then I read your post about keeping starters in down 50 and it hit me. God ****.

As I said in another thread, I was celebrating that this HAD to be the end for him. And then I read your post about keeping starters in down 50 and it hit me. God ****.

I wonder if Rashawn Scott regrets sacrificing his body and career for the fat greedy piece of **** who put him in harm's way for no reason other than to make his embarrassing and historic loss look less shocking.

Advertisement
It simply comes down to this: the administration (including the "AD") is treating the fans like ******** and assuming that there is no elasticity in demand for their ****** product. The fans are not ******** and realize what is going on. Why wouldn't a smart man like OP hate a group of people who are treating him and all other fans like schmoes and want to see them fail?

It was obvious to anyone with a pulse and functional IQ that the toxicity and vitriol this season was going to be off the charts. The people running that school are typical liberal faqgots who think that they are smarter than everyone else. They aren't. They are condescending retards.

This has been a glorious season and it's onward to Duke so David Cutcliffe can pen the next chapter in humiliation.

Agreed. It was shameful to honor UM greats like Willis MaGahee, Santana Moss, Leon Searcy, Joaguin Gonzalez, Reggie Wayne, etc. during yesterday's debacle.

I was hoping one of them would walk over and rip Golden's headset off and force him off the field.

It is deplorable that this coaching staff was given another year, forcing us to endure the worst beating in UM history, zero victories against teams with winning records, and another losing season.

Yesterday was the true nadir for the UM football program. It is unfathomable that the administration will allow this to continue for the remainder of the season, but that is exactly what will happen. The ACC money continues to roll in regardless of how bad we are, insulating them from their own incompetence.

Chise,

Before I attended UM (2003), I was indifferent towards specific teams and college football. I just watched because I liked to watch. Ever since 2003, I was at the game or glued to the TV. Obsession would be an understatement. The only program that mattered (ALL SPORTS) was UM. Anyone who knows me would know my passion.

BUT...These BOTs/Admins have forced me to tune out. I don't care anymore because of the system of apathy they implemented. The clearly don't give a chit.

This is the first season (since 2003), that I haven't watched ONE MINUTE of ANY game. I can't watch this program as it is too depressing.

I know what this university can do, I know our capabilities. I just can't watch these potatoes destroy our program.

...that they've actually made me go full heel turn. I am at the point because of my seething hatred for those gimpy dweebs that they've made me enjoy the beatings UM is taking. This is turning into a fun season for me strangely enough watching that fat greedy piece of **** twist in the wind getting humiliated. I've gone full heel on UM.

Fake Jimmy calling the worst loss in UM football HISTORY "disappointing" makes me want to watch his wife plunger him to death Abner Louweema style. I want him to lose his job and be penniless in the streets where his lemon yellow teeth would fit in perfectly.

My hatred of all things UM was caused by the very program that I used to love and defend and feel pride for.

Those guys needs a banner

Advertisement

I wonder if Rashawn Scott regrets sacrificing his body and career for the fat greedy piece of **** who put him in harm's way for no reason other than to make his embarrassing and historic loss look less shocking.

its the 2nd time he does this to him, his last collarbone injury was against FAU late in the 4th up 30+

It simply comes down to this: the administration (including the "AD") is treating the fans like ******** and assuming that there is no elasticity in demand for their ****** product. The fans are not ******** and realize what is going on. Why wouldn't a smart man like OP hate a group of people who are treating him and all other fans like schmoes and want to see them fail?

It was obvious to anyone with a pulse and functional IQ that the toxicity and vitriol this season was going to be off the charts. The people running that school are typical liberal faqgots who think that they are smarter than everyone else. They aren't. They are condescending retards.

This has been a glorious season and it's onward to Duke so David Cutcliffe can pen the next chapter in humiliation.

Beautifully stated, friend. UM thinks they're smarter than all of the fans combined and that they'd be able to dupe us into forgetting the last 4 years of Folden's foibles with a bunch of stupid hashtags and fake claims of pumping tons of money into the program with facility upgrades that they didn't pay for.

Fck UM. Fck everything about UM. It's the season of my discontent, but it's actually turned into a lot of fun watching these facgits flounder and flail. The only downside so far is watching the players be sacrificed by that fat piece of whale **** and seeing their health be put at risk.

Chise,

Before I attended UM (2003), I was indifferent towards specific teams and college football. I just watched because I liked to watch. Ever since 2003, I was at the game or glued to the TV. Obsession would be an understatement. The only program that mattered (ALL SPORTS) was UM. Anyone who knows me would know my passion.

BUT...These BOTs/Admins have forced me to tune out. I don't care anymore because of the system of apathy they implemented. The clearly don't give a chit.

This is the first season (since 2003), that I haven't watched ONE MINUTE of ANY game. I can't watch this program as it is too depressing.

I know what this university can do, I know our capabilities. I just can't watch these potatoes destroy our program.

Friend, they've made me hate them so much that I can't keep my eyes off the trainwreck. I watched every minute of yesterday's game and every game this season. It's truly captivated me.

Not even sure that firing Golden right now would satiate me. I need to see Blake James gone as well. I need heads to roll.

Advertisement
I'm in the boat with those enjoying the losses as if they were victories now. I truly enjoyed yesterday, watching Fat Al and his crew churn out one meaningless series after the next with the eventual 58-0 score. I enjoyed hearing the announcers pile it on. I was disappointed, like Flake Flames said, but not for the same reason. I was disappointed that he wasn't fired on the spot and forced to find another ride home. Not surprised, just disappointed.

I'm going to watch every game the rest of this ****** season the same as yesterday, hoping to see the worst possible outcome. I don't want to see another offensive touchdown from the Canes. I want to see 5 more devastating losses, one after the next. I want to hear the excuses, and see their visibly defeated faces after each and every loss. I will take pleasure in that, to the same extent they've truly ruined all enjoyment of watching the team as I used to as a normal fan.

This is what they've brought the program to. And they don't care.

Watching that Heffer squirm is great.

Not firing him now is going to get more kids hurt.

Advertisement
100% on board with this. Let it flow through you brother. Full heel turn on these asshats who couldn't give a **** and are completely and utterly incompetent. I hope all their houses burn down and their cars explode.

I'm we all have to go thru this bros. I've been in this mind frame for 3 seasons now. Been banned from a couple blogs because of it. What I know is that it's all for a good reason/purpose. What it meant to be a Cane has gotten lost. And hopefully this is what it takes to get it back. We have a lot of fans and employees that never truly understood the essence of those 5 rings. They are unknowingly/and some knowingly opposed to our roots. It's all pageantry, appearances and appeasement. The suckas are being exposed and purged. Let Blake James keep them, it only exposes him as well. Nothing they do will be successful. They are malignant narcissists. And our players, accepting all blame, have become their accomplices. I feel sorry for them. I pray to God that Butch returns. The streets of South Florida would explode and the Hurricane siren will go off.

I'm in the boat with those enjoying the losses as if they were victories now. I truly enjoyed yesterday, watching Fat Al and his crew churn out one meaningless series after the next with the eventual 58-0 score. I enjoyed hearing the announcers pile it on. I was disappointed, like Flake Flames said, but not for the same reason. I was disappointed that he wasn't fired on the spot and forced to find another ride home. Not surprised, just disappointed.

I'm going to watch every game the rest of this ****** season the same as yesterday, hoping to see the worst possible outcome. I don't want to see another offensive touchdown from the Canes. I want to see 5 more devastating losses, one after the next. I want to hear the excuses, and see their visibly defeated faces after each and every loss. I will take pleasure in that, to the same extent they've truly ruined all enjoyment of watching the team as I used to as a normal fan.

This is what they've brought the program to. And they don't care.

You've crystallized my very thoughts more eloquently than I did. They've given me a bloodlust the way they've treated the proud UM fans. The arrogance and deceit from the UM puppet heads and all their low-paid henchman over the last few years has truly made me relish what I saw yesterday.

I root for demoralizing beatings now with the fervor with which I used to root for wins. This **** has gotten good to me. My seething hate is being fed by Folden's fat carcass every week, and I can't wait for the next feeding.

Advertisement
Back