I Hate The U..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
but sure as ***** love my Canes, bring back the canes.. ***** the U

That time of the month again? Need some Midol and a heating pad?

This dude is looking to share his Midol. LOL.

Well, since my wife doesn't seem to PMS as much as some of you "guys", I'm happy to share hers and help you out.

UM admin says it's not ok to be a woman AND a fan now?

I guess everyone on this board is just one of the "guys" now.

ironic the school wouldnt associate with a documentary bearing the name "The U," which documents the real capabilities of this program, but will market the **** out of the term to sell merchandise, market a medical program and market the University, what's the U? which one, Billy Corbins, or Shalalas whoring of the brand?

funny that after the VCU super regional win they played all the trick daddy, and luke songs from Corbins documentaries but didnt want to associate with the films, how convenient, someone should tweet Corbin his film music is being whored when convenient

Advertisement
ironic the school wouldnt associate with a documentary bearing the name "The U," which documents the real capabilities of this program, but will market the **** out of the term to sell merchandise, market a medical program and market the University, what's the U? which one, Billy Corbins, or Shalalas whoring of the brand?

WTF are you talking about the brand is the universities not corbins.

Advertisement
We have been homogenized and watered down to the point that we are unrecognizable.

If Jerome Brown came out of the grave today he wouldn't recognize the Canes at all.

It's tragic.

Advertisement
Advertisement
As soon as the U talk started, we started losing to everyone. Style over substance. The U this, the U that. How about winning instead of catchy crap like "The U". The Underachievers is what we have been for over a decade.

The Miami legends started the " U " as a part of the NFL profile... ie... Ed Reed Safety " THE U "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back