I hate FSU

First off HTF did you sit through that ?

Second thing thy turned the ball over 6 fcking times

Only passion they showed was how much they seemed to love giving the ball back to Arizona

Last edited:
Advertisement
Got envious watching Asante Jr. blanket the wr, turn his head around and swat the ball down. Meanwhile in Miami with Dumph.....

First off HTF did you sit through that ?

Second thing thy turned the ball over 6 fcking passion.

Only passion they showed was how much they seemed to love giving the ball back to Arizona
I didnt say they played well sister. Yall might. not want to hear this but we players like Terry. Dude gave a *** and is returning for his senior year, when he has a better chance of getting than Bandy JT4 and maybe Garvin. Smh.

Advertisement
I didnt say they played well sister. Yall might. not want to hear this but we players like Terry. Dude gave a *** and is returning for his senior year, when he has a better chance of getting than Bandy JT4 and maybe Garvin. Smh.

So did Marvin.

Advertisement
But atleast they played with passion today. In a meaningless sh1tty bowl game alot of their players showed emotion and didn't "just go through the motions" smdh!!!
1577836247748.png

But atleast they played with passion today. In a meaningless sh1tty bowl game alot of their players showed emotion and didn't "just go through the motions" smdh!!!
You bragging about one 6-6 garbage team that lost their bowl game to a 7-5 garbage team?

First is English your main language cause I have no fcking idea what you just said sweetheart.

Soooooo they played well and lost...who GAF 🤷‍♂️...And this affects us how ?

We don’t need our rivals LOSING NO LESS to tell us we have some stupid fckers leaving early to probably go undrafted.

But if this gets your lace panties all wet then post away.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back