Jedi Master Cane All-ACC Premium Joined Nov 3, 2011 Messages 10,982 Feb 17, 2015 #5 Worst coach in the history of this program.
TpaBayFlyFisher World Class Angler Premium Joined Jun 21, 2012 Messages 5,245 Feb 17, 2015 #6 canesman said: I hate Al Golden I feel better now... Click to expand... Me too. But, I think we are the only two................
canesman said: I hate Al Golden I feel better now... Click to expand... Me too. But, I think we are the only two................
JHallCanes 2028 is our year Premium Joined Nov 3, 2011 Messages 56,568 Feb 17, 2015 #7 Jedi Master Cane said: Worst coach in the history of this program. Click to expand... Not even close either
Jedi Master Cane said: Worst coach in the history of this program. Click to expand... Not even close either
Canesfan1899 All-American Joined Nov 3, 2011 Messages 26,492 Feb 17, 2015 #8 JHallCanes said: Jedi Master Cane said: Worst coach in the history of this program. Click to expand... Not even close either Click to expand... He makes Larry Coker look like the second coming of Vince Lombardi.
JHallCanes said: Jedi Master Cane said: Worst coach in the history of this program. Click to expand... Not even close either Click to expand... He makes Larry Coker look like the second coming of Vince Lombardi.