I guess we shouldn't even watch the games anymore.

Crystal Ball

Actual fking Legend
Al is gonna suck. The defense is gonna suck. He won't fire D.

No point in sticking around to watch our favorite team anymore. The fortune tellers of Canesinsight say we're gonna suck forever.

Sorry for starting "another abortion of a thread."

Advertisement
Advertisement
More smug **** from guys propping up their hero who just got *** fcked by Loserville a couple weeks ago and then tried to leave.

Advertisement
More smug **** from guys propping up their hero who just got *** fcked by Loserville a couple weeks ago and then tried to leave.

Spoiled, entitled fans like you that expect UM to finish above 110th in the country in overall defense year in and year out are part of the problem. The days of building a defense that doesn't give up 500+ yards per game are over. The sooner you blind haters realize that the better off you'll be.

If only Bigfoot came out of hiding as fast as the Goldy clan did.

The Goldbots are almost frightening in their sudden tenacity and ability to reproduce so quickly via the anal canal. These guys have truly been emboldened by their hero's pitiful bowl loss that was described so eloquently as his players looking like kids lost in the mall. They've been further cranked up by Al trying to leave UM for Ped State shortly after that disgraceful bowl abortion. I can see why they're feeling their oats after the monster run Al has been on the last month.

I am not by any means defending Al Golden. Or Donofrio. I just think the stupid petty "dorito" jokes are outplayed and this once great board is turning to a cesspool. We can't have a normal conversation without something about doritos being brought up. It really sucks.

I've been off the Al bandwagon since the Duke game. He's got till next year and if he doesnt win the coastal, then be gone. I also share the same opinion that Coach D needs to be fired. I just wish we could get back to talking Canes football. That's all.

Advertisement
So let me get this straight.

Golden misses out on the chance to win the Coastal twice
Fields probably the second worse defense in UM history (eclipsed only by last years abomination)
Barely beats UNC and Wake Forest
Proceeds to get blown out by FSU, VT, Duke and UL
Allows 7 teams (6 of which of mediocre offenses) to rack up 500 yards
Has his players quit on him
Refuses to fire his best friend/defensive coordinator
Loses his most important recruit (Valentine)
And to add the cherry on top, he actually looks to skip town and interviews for another job after talking about loyalty

That is the season in a nutshell. That is the guy whom many are defending with their life. That is the guy people think is going to take Miami to the top?

LMAO

Last edited:
So let me get this straight.

Golden misses out on the chance to win the Coastal twice
Fields probably the second worse defense in UM history (eclipsed only by last years abomination)
Barely beats UNC and Wake Forest
Proceeds to get blown out by FSU, VT, Duke and UL
Has his players quit on him
Refuses to fire his best friend/defensive coordinator
Loses his most important recruit (Valentine)
And to add the cherry on top, he actually looks to skip town and interviews for another job.

That is the season in a nutshell. That is the guy whom many are defending with their life. That is the guy people think is going to take Miami to the top?

LMAO

I understand dude. I get it all. But guess what? Donna and Blake don't give a single **** about your opinion, and Al is going to be here AT LEAST another two years. So unless you plan on going up to the ******* University and standing outside to protest, then shut the **** up and stop *****ing about it.

Call me a ******* slurper all you want. It's the truth.

You guys make it your ******* agenda to let it be known that Al sucks. NVA, I agree with you. Al WILL NOT take this team to the top. Regaurdless, he will be the Head Coach of the University of Miami, so you might as well stop *****ing about it, and support the ******* team.

Advertisement
You guys make it your ******* agenda to let it be known that Al sucks. NVA, I agree with you. Al WILL NOT take this team to the top. Regaurdless, he will be the Head Coach of the University of Miami, so you might as well stop *****ing about it, and support the ******* team.
:fistbump:
Once I hear Golden on Joe Rose and he gives the below anwers, I will ***** a little more after that but then I will be done. Just getting it out of my system.
CaneMutiny06 with the spot on description of tomorrow's interview.
Joe: "So Al, there's been all these rumors swirling around, lots of people citing SOURCES which annoys the heck outa me and thing like that, could ya just tell us Al what your status is with regards to Penn State?

Al: Joe, I'm the head coach of the University of Miami and that's where I plan to be, me and my family are very happy here bla bla bla bla bla bla

Joe: "So did you interview, meet with penn state, whats the deal?"

Al: "Joe I'm not going to get into that, just understand that I'm the head coach of the University of Miami, 9 wins, bla bla bla cloud bla bla bla empty platitudes bla bla"

Joe: "Ok Al, thanks for clearing that up, (insert softball question about recruiting to immediately change the subject).

You guys make it your ****ing agenda to let it be known that Al sucks. NVA, I agree with you. Al WILL NOT take this team to the top. Regaurdless, he will be the Head Coach of the University of Miami, so you might as well stop ****ing about it, and support the ****ing team.
:fistbump:
Once I hear Golden on Joe Rose and he gives the below anwers, I will **** a little more after that but then I will be done. Just getting it out of my system.
CaneMutiny06 with the spot on description of tomorrow's interview.
Joe: "So Al, there's been all these rumors swirling around, lots of people citing SOURCES which annoys the heck outa me and thing like that, could ya just tell us Al what your status is with regards to Penn State?

Al: Joe, I'm the head coach of the University of Miami and that's where I plan to be, me and my family are very happy here bla bla bla bla bla bla

Al: "Joe I'm not going to get into that, just understand that I'm the head coach of the University of Miami, 9 wins, bla bla bla cloud bla bla bla empty platitudes bla bla"

Joe: "Ok Al, thanks for clearing that up, (insert softball question about recruiting to immediately change the subject).

Lol, that probably will be what he says. It doesn't matter what he says though. Only by action will any idea solidify.

Frighteningly accurate.

Advertisement
Back