I got a feeling in my tubby gut

BuddyRyans46

Thunderdome
..and it is the same warn N' snazzy, snuggly mump feeling I had back in 1999? "..but, Doug...what does all of that mean?", you might ask. Well this is what it all means, my good friend. I have FAITH. I have CONFIDENCE. I BELIEVE in Al Golden. I BELIEVE that we are CLOSE to finally being BACK. I had faith in Butch, and KNEW we were on the right track in 1998-1999, even when MOST of you still doubted him. Calling him "Botch", paying for planes to fly banners over the stadium, etc. Well, I knew back then that Butch was on the right track, and that great days were ahead....and I know NOW that Al is on the right track, and that GREAT days are once again on the horizon...and that gives me a chubby. :neonu::newman::eekeyes::D:eek:

Advertisement
as in improving this this team does remind me of that 99 team....that team had real tough schedule that year....this yrs fla game was kinda like that osu game to start the year back then.....just dont need to have melt down games this year like then vs penn st and ecu......if we are on the same path as that team, then we are going in the right direction.

..and it is the same warn N' snazzy, snuggly mump feeling I had back in 1999? "..but, Doug...what does all of that mean?", you might ask. Well this is what it all means, my good friend. I have FAITH. I have CONFIDENCE. I BELIEVE in Al Golden. I BELIEVE that we are CLOSE to finally being BACK. I had faith in Butch, and KNEW we were on the right track in 1998-1999, even when MOST of you still doubted him. Calling him "Botch", paying for planes to fly banners over the stadium, etc. Well, I knew back then that Butch was on the right track, and that great days were ahead....and I know NOW that Al is on the right track, and that GREAT days are once again on the horizon...and that gives me a chubby. :neonu::newman::eekeyes::D:eek:

I actually got a woody

I actually had visions of 2000. FSU is highly ranked and undefeated going into our showdown, although I prefer it doesn't come down to a field goal at the end.

I actually had visions of 2000. FSU is highly ranked and undefeated going into our showdown, although I prefer it doesn't come down to a field goal at the end.

Me too. Only I want it to be like 30 years ago when WE MADE the last second field goal to beat FSU. The wide rights and such can come in the years down the road. For now let's show them that it is possible to make the game winning FG. Of course, who wouldn't love another wide right. Then again a total beat down would be fun too.

Advertisement
So Stephen Morris is Kenny Kelly and Ken Dorsey is Ryan Williams? Blackvern, what's your opinion of this?

F$U hasn't played anyone with the talent that Miami has. Clemson will be a war for them, so they are going to come out beat up and with a loss.

Advertisement
Back