I get the feeling...

Advertisement
I agree that the Coastal winner will only have 1 ACC loss. UNC is in the driver's seat, and VT has an easier road than Miami. A loss the FSU is going to make it very tough for us.

We need to unc beat to VT this weekend and then we need to beat unc. I agree that vt doesn't play anyone so unc giving them a loss is big

Honestly Georgia tech is our best friend right now. If gt beats unc and vt or at least one of those then we're golden becuase they are already eliminated

Too soon, I guess. I cringed seeing this team called "golden".

@thefranchise Lmfao man I rarely comment on this board and I certainly don't go scavenging through your posts picking out **** that you say. I merely notice that you tend to comment on nearly every thread on this board and often times criticize people for "not being entertaining or funny enough" for your taste. It's you who goes calling out people's past posts and saying they "don't even watch football." But contrary to your wishes I'm not actually one of your butthurt victims or whatever you like to call anyone who disagrees with you. Wish we could talk about football and not how much of a fäg you think everyone is.

Keep following me around downvoting me like a jilted chick, Mary. Proof is in your facqy downvoting pudding how much you care about me and how you follow me.

In 10 months on this board, I've downvoted a total of 13 post. You've probably posted 15+ times today alone. (I'm sure you could get me the exact statistics on that considering your keen ability to keep track of every single activity that goes on on this board) Anyhow, I apologize for insulting you Mr. Franchise. Because all of my staggering 13 downvotes were *certainly* spent on your 5000+ posts per year, and that was just unfair of me to target you like that. And yes, because I'm a jilted chick I did the math, I've downvoted .0005% of your posts. You can go back to your safespace now. I'm gonna stick to football from here on out if that's cool with you.

The dude has 20,000+ posts and you weren't around for all of them, not even close.

The better, more telling question to ask/answer is: Out of 13 down votes that you have cast, how many were on Franchise posts???

Advertisement
I get a feeling every time I listen to Lu Cane on the Unibrow podcast replay

Dude is a fvckin smokeshow!

I might start stalking him just on GP

@thefranchise Lmfao man I rarely comment on this board and I certainly don't go scavenging through your posts picking out **** that you say. I merely notice that you tend to comment on nearly every thread on this board and often times criticize people for "not being entertaining or funny enough" for your taste. It's you who goes calling out people's past posts and saying they "don't even watch football." But contrary to your wishes I'm not actually one of your butthurt victims or whatever you like to call anyone who disagrees with you. Wish we could talk about football and not how much of a fäg you think everyone is.

Keep following me around downvoting me like a jilted chick, Mary. Proof is in your facqy downvoting pudding how much you care about me and how you follow me.

In 10 months on this board, I've downvoted a total of 13 post. You've probably posted 15+ times today alone. (I'm sure you could get me the exact statistics on that considering your keen ability to keep track of every single activity that goes on on this board) Anyhow, I apologize for insulting you Mr. Franchise. Because all of my staggering 13 downvotes were *certainly* spent on your 5000+ posts per year, and that was just unfair of me to target you like that. And yes, because I'm a jilted chick I did the math, I've downvoted .0005% of your posts. You can go back to your safespace now. I'm gonna stick to football from here on out if that's cool with you.

The dude has 20,000+ posts and you weren't around for all of them, not even close.

The better, more telling question to ask/answer is: Out of 13 down votes that you have cast, how many were on Franchise posts???
Mary has more downvotes than posts, and all of the downvotes were on my posts.

Mary has more downvotes than posts, and all of the downvotes were on my posts.

He got 6 up votes from some of your fans, last I checked, for doing his voodoo math. Sounds like up to now, when he casts a down vote, 100% of the time it's on one of your posts.

Advertisement
In a 7 team division it's very hard to get to the CCG at 6-2. 5-3 or worse is basically impossible.

Even 7-1 isn't a given if we lose the head to head matchup.

I'd argue that the better question is who tf cares?? Y'all are still on this days later. I've downvoted people based on content, not username. If I didn't like 13 of franchise's 5000 posts since I've been on CIS, what are y'all crying about? And that's assuming every downvote was saved just for him... not so. But hey let's do some voodoo math. Since I've been on this board I think it's fair to estimate 5000 posts from franchise. Let's assume I used all my downvotes on him. Ding ding ding! We have a winner, "Mary" has downvoted 0.0026% of franchise's posts this year. You're right. I overestimated all along. I'll take this L sorry guys.

High Functioning Austism speaks!!!

1) I watch every game, either in real time or tape delay...and that was clearly said previous...

what flared your manic-depressive episode this weekend? your posts are a goldmine.

you range from "attack anyone on anything remotely questioning Miami"...to this post as you shake and rattle like an Eskimo in Alaska without a parka.

What big words can I use for you to copy? You already covered pejorative...let's see...let's see...

I know...how about...

petrified!! yes thats it...

It not your fault considering your disability though...you really cant help it...

autismspeaks.org

autismtempertantrum.franchise

As someone with multiple friends with children that have Autism...please stop. Have arguments with Chise all you want, but please don't resort to using a real condition to do so.

I agree that the Coastal winner will only have 1 ACC loss. UNC is in the driver's seat, and VT has an easier road than Miami. A loss the FSU is going to make it very tough for us.

Even if we were to lose to FSU, which I don't think happens, we still have the opportunity to beat all of the other teams in the coastal and we are in. It isn't too hard to figure out. I am not saying that its a sure thing but I just don't understand the fear of UNC who can't stop anybody and especially Virginia Tech. I am pretty sure that they only have 5 days to prepare for us as well.

Advertisement
I still see teams like GA tech, Virginia or Duke making us all go Whaaaaaat?
One of those teams will find a way to upset UNC or the Hokies and make people in this thread scratch their head.

...using a real condition to do so.

Correct, it is his real condition. It should be obvious to you as you also have exlerience with it. My regrets to hear of your struggles...reall for sure.

I will say this however. Your puported concern falls flat...here is why.

Odd your priorities on this. You remain utterly silent on his HFA tantrums, insulting everyone and anyone at random or with anything that "disagrees" from his troubled world view.

He posts arguable pedophillia pictures, screams ghey, kvnt, faccquit, *** rag/gargler, etc...

And you pretend to ask me or anyone else to not call out his real disability?

I'd ask you make a comment first towards his behaviors (what 20K+ posts of insults and tantrums) before you make any towards mine.

Very easy solution. He behaves or will continued to be called out (with references to get help) for his disability.

Im a humanatarian in that regard.

...please...

And another thing...this is also an HFA person who struggles throughout life.

Your heart bleeds for those with autism...I can see that...I see families struggle with it everyday...

His vile comments towards military Wounded Warrriors, to include amputees...don't recall you speaking up then...

So I guess it's just your feelings on those affected by autism that count?

Either speak up when his HFA tantrums cross reasonable and respectable lines (daily right?)...or...

sit their and silence...because let me tell you this...your silence on all his other behaviors is clear concurrence...

Think about that...

Advertisement
...using a real condition to do so.

Correct, it is his real condition. It should be obvious to you as you also have exlerience with it. My regrets to hear of your struggles...reall for sure.

I will say this however. Your puported concern falls flat...here is why.

Odd your priorities on this. You remain utterly silent on his HFA tantrums, insulting everyone and anyone at random or with anything that "disagrees" from his troubled world view.

He posts arguable pedophillia pictures, screams ghey, kvnt, faccquit, *** rag/gargler, etc...

And you pretend to ask me or anyone else to not call out his real disability?

I'd ask you make a comment first towards his behaviors (what 20K+ posts of insults and tantrums) before you make any towards mine.

Very easy solution. He behaves or will continued to be called out (with references to get help) for his disability.

Im a humanatarian in that regard.

No, you are a person who gets sucked into his trap.

Ignore coming. Goodbye.

P.S. It's Humanitarian.

Last edited:
...Ignore coming. Goodbye.

P.S. It's Humanitarian.

Thank you for ignoring. You should have done that sooner.

Post Script...since you want to be all fancy!!!

it's humanitarian...I wasn't using it in the proper title context...but you knew that of course...+1 though on correcting my spelling (point taken)...hard to get everything perfect on a mobile..in a 3rd world.country..with basically carrier pigeon access speed to internet...

your silence is still concurrence though on his behavior..glad you cleary approve and support...

ignore that.

...Ignore coming. Goodbye.

P.S. It's Humanitarian.

Thank you for ignoring. You should have done that sooner.

Post Script...since you want to be all fancy!!!

it's humanitarian...I wasn't using it in the proper title context...but you knew that of course...+1 though on correcting my spelling (point taken)...hard to get everything perfect on a mobile..in a 3rd world.country..with basically carrier pigeon access speed to internet...

your silence is still concurrence though on his behavior..glad you cleary approve and support...

ignore that.

Donde amigo?

I'd argue that the better question is who tf cares?? Y'all are still on this days later. I've downvoted people based on content, not username. If I didn't like 13 of franchise's 5000 posts since I've been on CIS, what are y'all crying about? And that's assuming every downvote was saved just for him... not so. But hey let's do some voodoo math. Since I've been on this board I think it's fair to estimate 5000 posts from franchise. Let's assume I used all my downvotes on him. Ding ding ding! We have a winner, "Mary" has downvoted 0.0026% of franchise's posts this year. You're right. I overestimated all along. I'll take this L sorry guys.

Boring^^^^^^

Advertisement
Back