I fvckin hate Pat Forde

Advertisement

TheOriginalCane

Heisman Winner
Premium
Even if he did put my man Butch on the list.

Where the fvck is Mark Richt? About to take the Canes to our first ACC title game. But not on this list.

Forde's hate for Miami is so obvious.

https://sports.yahoo.com/college-footballs-25-intriguing-coaches-2017-052702524.html

When that scumbag wrote the "Seventh Floor Crew" article, I sent him a very specific e-mail pointing out how hypocritical he was to torch us, yet say nothing about Michigan's players going through a similar issue. He wrote some half-arsed response about having spoken to some female victims of sexual assault from male student-athletes. I immediately replied to point out that it was a SONG, and that there had been absolutely no allegations of "sexual assault" arising from a SONG PARODY and he never responded again.

I have not given Pat Forde one ounce of respect or credibility since, and I'm not starting now.

ChosenOne

Band
Banned
"Yahoo Sports" That where you went wrong. Who actually read things from Yahoo sport, sports related? Yahoo is only good for making email addresses.

Advertisement

Cane Dynasty

Thunderdome Survivor
fvck yahoo "sports"

He used to work for ESPN. He is downwardly mobile.

Saw 'yahoo' and closed window immediately.

By Yahoo Sports standards, two people told Pat Forde that Butch was one of the most intriguing coaches, so Forde assumed it was true.

Butch is the most intriguing man in the world.

His freckles are like clouds that make shapes of animals the longer you watch them.

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)
Pat Forde works for Yahoo Sports.

Charles Robinson works for Yahoo Sports.

May they, and the entire Yahoo Sports organization, have their flesh peeled away with hot pincers, while being anally raped in rapid succession by a troop of silverback gorillas.

TheOriginalCane

Heisman Winner
Premium

May they, and the entire Yahoo Sports organization, have their flesh peeled away with hot pincers, while being anally raped in rapid succession by a troop of AIDS-INFESTED silverback gorillas.

I fixed it for you.

reg

Sophomore
Reporter: So Reg, one last question. Is there anything you would like to say to Pat Forde, Charles Robinson, and Yahoo Sports?

Reg: Why yes, Sheila. There is something that I would like to say to them all. Which camera should I look at, I want to make sure that I am looking at the right one.

Reporter: Look right at Camera 2.

Reg: Okay, thanks Sheila. To the Yahoo Sports crew.......

20170514_162950.jpg 7egm4.gif

Dwinstitles

All-American

May they, and the entire Yahoo Sports organization, have their flesh peeled away with hot pincers, while being anally raped in rapid succession by a troop of silverback gorillas.

Got damn thats brutal u shud write the next episode of game of thrones......crying over here

Advertisement