I drove a total of 22 hour this weekend to see this.......

troyskiles

[]_[] Forever
Drove 11 hours each way from Lake Wylie, SC to Miami to see the game and man what an experience! I have loved the Canes since '82 and grew up in South Bend with all those arrogant ND fans around me. I have been to several games up here in my area, UNC, NCSt. and Duke, but have never had the opportunity to see my Canes play at home. Finally, I got that chance Sat. night(wife wasn't thrilled at the cost, but oh well) and it was ELECTRIC!
I was not going to miss that game. Now, after the weekend, I have no voice, out of liquor and smokes and back home. That 11 hr trip back to SC was made all the sweeter every time my mind went back to that game on Sat. night and I smiled a lot on that trip back and threw out several Nature Boy Whooos! on the way and enjoyed every mile home.

Thank you Canes! I am so proud of this team and the staff and I am still smiling on Monday. Now it is time to move on to the next one.
Stay focused men and take care of business one game at a time.

Thank you, Miami. I enjoyed the city and the awesome atmosphere!

Man, what ride we Canes fans are on this year.

Advertisement

BiltmoreCANE

Freshman
Congrats on the trip, I’m sure it was an incredible experience and worth every penny!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caneadian

Sophomore
Thats awesome. 11 hour drive is easy. haha. I would have had to drive 46 hours each way. it would have been worth it tho.

Gatorhater

All-American
You sure pick a great one to come too. Glad for you, man. It is time to hatch a whole new generation of Cane fans who can now see THE U live instead of just on 30 for 30. Critical mass was reached Saturday at the Rock. The explosion will now take over college football again. Turnover Chain baby.

Jax Cane

Junior
Drove 11 hours each way from Lake Wylie, SC to Miami to see the game and man what an experience! I have loved the Canes since '82 and grew up in South Bend with all those arrogant ND fans around me. I have been to several games up here in my area, UNC, NCSt. and Duke, but have never had the opportunity to see my Canes play at home. Finally, I got that chance Sat. night(wife wasn't thrilled at the cost, but oh well) and it was ELECTRIC!
I was not going to miss that game. Now, after the weekend, I have no voice, out of liquor and smokes and back home. That 11 hr trip back to SC was made all the sweeter every time my mind went back to that game on Sat. night and I smiled a lot on that trip back and threw out several Nature Boy Whooos! on the way and enjoyed every mile home.

Thank you Canes! I am so proud of this team and the staff and I am still smiling on Monday. Now it is time to move on to the next one.

Drove down and back from Jax. Saw a few cars with South Carolina plates on I-95 yesterday on the drive home, maybe one was yours? I was in a silver SUV with Miami flag and back window painted up. Holler

ThomasM

Senior

troyskiles

[]_[] Forever
You sure pick a great one to come too. Glad for you, man. It is time to hatch a whole new generation of Cane fans who can now see THE U live instead of just on 30 for 30. Critical mass was reached Saturday at the Rock. The explosion will now take over college football again. Turnover Chain baby.[/QUOTE

Thanks Gatorhater. That song "Turnover Chain" will be etched in my mind forever! I am sure there are a lot of us that cannot get it out of our heads.

Advertisement

troyskiles

[]_[] Forever

Drove down and back from Jax. Saw a few cars with South Carolina plates on I-95 yesterday on the drive home, maybe one was yours? I was in a silver SUV with Miami flag and back window painted up. Holler

I think I saw you! Silver SUV with the U on the back window in white and it also said "Chain Gang" on it? Also had a window flag in.
If that was you.....slow down, you were going like 90! Ha Ha!

Jax Cane

Junior

I think I saw you! Silver SUV with the U on the back window in white and it also said "Chain Gang" on it? Also had a window flag in.
If that was you.....slow down, you were going like 90! Ha Ha!

YOOOOO...that was me dog!!! Too funny and yes I was fuggin flying home...literally. Chain Gang representing!!!!