I Downed An Entire Bottle of Viagara

Advertisement
I took all the pills in a bottle of mail order viagara that I got cheap online from Honduras.

Website seems 100% legit.

I'm equal parts dizzy and amped up ready to celebrate Miami's commits.

Weird thing is I can't feel the toes on my left foot and my right eyebrow won't stop twitching. My hair is also standing on end looking like Yahoo Serious.

Miami fuccin or what?

Premature?
Gotta beat that thing down a few times

Coffee Time GIF

I took all the pills in a bottle of mail order viagara that I got cheap online from Honduras.

Weird thing is I can't feel the toes on my left foot and my right eyebrow won't stop twitching. My hair is also standing on end looking like Yahoo Serious.

Miami fuccin or what?

Premature?
I've been there before, and I took video to prove I wasn't full of ****.

Tough spot to be in

Pleasantly Surprised Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement

Miami fuccin or what?

Premature?

Don't run.

You may fall face down.

Advertisement

Miami fuccin or what?

Premature?
SmartSelect_20231213_015901_Instagram.jpg

Advertisement
We

slipped out of 247 top 5. Gators leapfrogged us. May want to ease up.
They redid our player rankings and dropped us? Watch what happens to Riley’s ranking the next time they grade him if he flips to Bama.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back