I don't want to be that guy, but......

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
Another ******* storm?

233849_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, I mentioned Maria an hour or two ago in the Irma thread. Not good. The path and many of the variables are very similar to early Irma. The top posters on the weather message boards have been all over it for a couple of days and specifically the past 12 hours when many of the models started forecasting a potential Category 5 hurricane heading toward the southeast coast.

Landfall would be in 8-9 days or not far beyond next weekend, potentially impacting the Toledo game or plans immediately afterward.

It will likely be quiet in the next day or two but by midweek Maria could be a major topic if the path holds and expected strengthening begins.

As I mentioned in that Irma thread, Jose could play a role and actually help matters if it stalls and flirts with Maria. Otherwise there is nothing to stop Maria unless the path detours 50 miles south to interact with the tall mountains of Hispaniola, where many storms meet their end, or at least lose intensity and structure.

Yeah, I mentioned Maria an hour or two ago in the Irma thread. Not good. The path and many of the variables are very similar to early Irma. The top posters on the weather message boards have been all over it for a couple of days and specifically the past 12 hours when many of the models started forecasting a potential Category 5 hurricane heading toward the southeast coast.

Landfall would be in 8-9 days or not far beyond next weekend, potentially impacting the Toledo game or plans immediately afterward.

It will likely be quiet in the next day or two but by midweek Maria could be a major topic if the path holds and expected strengthening begins.

As I mentioned in that Irma thread, Jose could play a role and actually help matters if it stalls and flirts with Maria. Otherwise there is nothing to stop Maria unless the path detours 50 miles south to interact with the tall mountains of Hispaniola, where many storms meet their end, or at least lose intensity and structure.

Maids table how learn drift but purse stand yet set. Music me house could among oh as their. Piqued our sister shy nature almost his wicket. Hand dear so we hour to. He we be hastily offence effects he service. Sympathize it projection ye insipidity celebrated my pianoforte indulgence. Point his truth put style. Elegance exercise as laughing proposal mistaken if. We up precaution an it solicitude acceptance invitation.

Advertisement

Maids table how learn drift but purse stand yet set. Music me house could among oh as their. Piqued our sister shy nature almost his wicket. Hand dear so we hour to. He we be hastily offence effects he service. Sympathize it projection ye insipidity celebrated my pianoforte indulgence. Point his truth put style. Elegance exercise as laughing proposal mistaken if. We up precaution an it solicitude acceptance invitation.

I'm blazed but wtf is this saying?

Strong ice cream tooth enamel, photosynthesis. Dynasty appreciated.

Advertisement

A whole lot of absolute nothing just like Dooger and his posts and that is who he's mocking.

Shakespear

Advertisement
Cat 2 at best....I'll be out there drinking and fishing by the afternoon

Advertisement
Back