I don't trust these hoes!!!

D-anon

Conference All American
Purgatory
I don't trust these hoes. I'll take 6-1, but changes have got to be made going forward.

Blake as a defensive coordinator..... View attachment 135100

I suspect play calling was handled by Manny in the 4th because the defense looked completely different. The called blitz that created the sack, was genius and was something that Baker's dumbass would not have thought of.

He doesn't belong here, he needs to go back to whatever bum**** school he came from.

Al Blades, he must have caught his girl leaving Perrys's apartment, because he has been **** the last two games.

Gurvan Hall development is being stiffled by playing Carter so many snaps and you can gradually see the regression.

Manny gotta makes changes, until then I....

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
A ******* + for the uncle ruckus gif hahahah

But yeah the entire d staph needs to be purged. Id say banda should be the only person safe just on the sole basis of nabbing tae and james Williams but yeah...get baker the fvck out of my face with his aggressive dorrito scheme

Advertisement
I think blitz was the only one that got through all game. Smh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Op

I reported your thread title as offensive, calling UM players the N word has no place here
I’ve changed the short form version of the n word - (used by a black poster to be clear) - to “Hoes” in order to make this more palatable for you.

1604767320392.gif

Don't have to trust.

Just savor and enjoy every victory. In this horrible year of 2020 every game is a blessing. Every win is like a pot of gold.

Advertisement
My prediction of us going 10-1 and still having the same old fans whining and *****ing is getting closer each week.

Can’t wait.

I’ve changed the short form version of the n word - (used by a black poster to be clear) - to “Hoes” in order to make this more palatable for you.

To be also clear I assumed he was black, but I simply but I find it offensive. If I'd created a thread which stated " I still don't trust these ****'s or ****'s I would be BANNED for life

Advertisement
Back