• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

I don't think this is going to end well for President Frenk...

MainLineCane

No More Excuses / Flush ALL the 🤡 Lawyers
Real tough to figure out with the AD-(sarcasm). He obviously had, or has had, Diaz go to bat for him.

No other P5 school was going to hire him, and rightfully so, as a HC.

??Really?? The word of a subordinate (coach) carries weight on keeping his boss's (AD) job?
Hmmm

wspcane

Recruit
Can you please move this to the WGAF board?

I guess if he had a TurboTax attorney representing him he would have been O-K.

Do people really go to law school to be tax attorneys? Seems like you could accomplish the same thing as a Walmart cashier.
I went to law school to be a tax attorney and guarantee you couldn't figure out how to do so much as .1% of what I had to do on a daily basis when I first started my career. There is a lot more to the it than when you enter five boxes on your 1099 or W-2 on TurboTax and every April.

TheOriginalCane

All American
I went to law school to be a tax attorney and guarantee you couldn't figure out how to do so much as .1% of what I had to do on a daily basis when I first started my career. There is a lot more to the it than when you enter five boxes on your 1099 or W-2 on TurboTax and every April.

Tittie is just a petty li'l b!tch who chases me around from thread to thread, tossing out random insults because I have humiliated him too many times on other threads.

MIA42178

All-ACC
Related to what I said or something different?
My bad. They already settled in May for $22M

SWFLHurricane

Recruit

Not a good look at all....Embarrassing to say the least....

wspcane

Recruit

I think this is different from what I was talking about but could be wrong. In either case, it is not good.