I don't think this is going to end well for President Frenk...

Advertisement
Real tough to figure out with the AD-(sarcasm). He obviously had, or has had, Diaz go to bat for him.

No other P5 school was going to hire him, and rightfully so, as a HC.

??Really?? The word of a subordinate (coach) carries weight on keeping his boss's (AD) job?
Hmmm

Can you please move this to the WGAF board?

I guess if he had a TurboTax attorney representing him he would have been O-K.

Do people really go to law school to be tax attorneys? Seems like you could accomplish the same thing as a Walmart cashier.
I went to law school to be a tax attorney and guarantee you couldn't figure out how to do so much as .1% of what I had to do on a daily basis when I first started my career. There is a lot more to the it than when you enter five boxes on your 1099 or W-2 on TurboTax and every April.

Advertisement
I went to law school to be a tax attorney and guarantee you couldn't figure out how to do so much as .1% of what I had to do on a daily basis when I first started my career. There is a lot more to the it than when you enter five boxes on your 1099 or W-2 on TurboTax and every April.

****ie is just a petty li'l ***** who chases me around from thread to thread, tossing out random insults because I have humiliated him too many times on other threads.

Advertisement
Related to what I said or something different?
My bad. They already settled in May for $22M

Not a good look at all....Embarrassing to say the least....

I think this is different from what I was talking about but could be wrong. In either case, it is not good.

Nobody in their right mind would ever strive to know, learn about, or care what you do as a tax attorney on a daily basis. Nobody is that fccking bored.

Advertisement
Off topic multiple times in a thread
****ie is just a petty li'l ***** who chases me around from thread to thread, tossing out random insults because I have humiliated him too many times on other threads.

Look at the Turbo guy pretending to be sports knowledgeable again. Just because you write, over and over again, a thousand word response doesn’t make you correct about anything.

Its just your sorry attempt to cover up your lack of confidence and self esteem. I mean ****, you are a law school grad tax attorney. Well, now that I say that out loud- I understand your feeble attempts to fool yourself.

You're the equivalent of a male nurse- just less cool.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back