I dont think its gonna be Kareem Brown

Beard was announced asap. I think they are probably in talks....

What's the difference between Jared Wheeler, Kareem Brown, and Marcus Forston?

They will all probably end their careers as NFL journeymen and practice squad-ers, with Jared Wheeler being pulled by Brennan Carroll & Micheal Barrow as a new FA center in Seattle now.

Kareem Brown is certainly 100% inexperienced as a DT coach; never been one. He is 99.06% inexperienced in playing at the NFL level hanging for 4 years lingering on various practice squads while making a final cut twice on that 53-man squad, yet has only played in one total game for 6 plays while never making one game tackle. It's not like Kareem was some dominant DT in the league, experienced in personally making various moves to get the to QB and collecting tackles for loss. While Micheal Barrow had his first collegiate chance as an LB Coach at UM, Barrow put in 14 long years starting in the NFL as an LB and having been an NFL Super Bowl Champion and playing with Champion-NFL teammates.

How much is the comprehensive totality of Football playing and coaching experience can Kareem draw from when teaching UM DTs? Could the U afford to be the spot for Kareem's tryout at becoming a D-1 DT Coach for the first time?

Would Kareem Brown be better served as a continuing Graduate coaching assistant under a more seasoned hand as Kevin Patrick?

Shall UM really be the proving grounds as a DT coach for the green Kareem Brown?

Advertisement
hire Patrick..... when they let Al go...... he will be retained by (yes, I'm hoping) Butch

Advertisement
Back