I dont think its gonna be Kareem Brown

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
Beard was announced asap. I think they are probably in talks with others outside program otherwise brown would have been announced too.

Advertisement
I liked the Beard here but I thought they should have at least given Lamar Thomas a call first. But like most on here have said, no one who is in a good position is going to join this staff.

Brown and Beard are wet behind the ears. But I am all for getting younger guys (T-Rob types) who can relate to the kids so we can boost recruiting. TRob is an average coach but no one cares because he can recruit is a$$ off.

We need to hit a homerun at this hire, DL has been awful

****, who am I kidding, as long as Golden is here our DL will be ineffective

It's more important we change our system for the DLine just as much as us finding a new coach. We need a guy who can teach techniques and relate to the players, but a coach who is handcuffed under Golden and D'ono will only go so far with the system we have now. There's only so much you can teach when the DL is just holding the point of attack and not able to let loose

Advertisement
It's more important we change our system for the DLine just as much as us finding a new coach. We need a guy who can teach techniques and relate to the players, but a coach who is handcuffed under Golden and D'ono will only go so far with the system we have now. There's only so much you can teach when the DL is just holding the point of attack and not able to let loose

*Ding ding ding*

We have a winner!

I don't get this obsession with Lamar Thomas, he was one of my favorite canes players but the guy is a clown

Advertisement
Beard was announced asap. I think they are probably in talks with others outside program otherwise brown would have been announced too.

I agree, it should be Patrick, but I'm afraid Goldie will go after the FIU guy another Temple bum.

Huge jump from Grad asst to DL coach at a place like UM. Going to be Patrick if they can come to terms. No guarantee on that.

The next DL coach must be able to teach proper patty cake and frog stance.

Advertisement
I think it's gonna be Kareem Brown. My thought is this, I'm basing this on absolutely nothing I've read, heard, or anything at all.

I know there's thousands of coaches out there and the odds aren't in his favor, don't care....I just think this.

I know there's more qualified candidates, but Al doesn't care about that so sayeth Ice Harris, Kevin Beard, an OC that Golden had never met, another OC who never called plays, etc. Strange hiring practices are the norm here so why not.

I know he's a former player and attempts to pacify the fan base include hiring those guys. They liked them as players surely they will as coaches.

It makes 0 sense to hire Kareem Brown Dline sucked while he was a grad assist what would be the difference with a promotion

Advertisement
******* trogs here pontificating about assistants when we have the worst HC, DC and AD in the ENTIRE ******* COUNTRY!!!!!!!

get with it morans!

Advertisement
Back