I Don't Care What Happened, It's Time To Rid Ourselves Of Richt!!

jjjrcanes

Sophomore
I warned people in the fall that Richt is a liar!! You can close us out of the practices so that you can hide controversy from the fans! But you Richt, can't fool the guys out there busting their *** on the field!!

You can play Rosier against the second team guys to make him look good and try to fool the public that he was the better QB! But you can't fool the guys busting their *** on the field!!

This team was lost before the season started! They know the truth of whats going on!! Richt make promises to upperclassmen to start or at least have meaningful minutes regardless if they are deserving of it or not!!

These guys are no longer keeping their mouths shut especially when the coach in the face of total failure refuses to make the needed changes!!

You guys haven't seen the end of the exits!! Richt has taken this program to a new low!! I never thought it could get worse than Golden's time here, but I'm sadly mistaken!!,

Advertisement
I warned people in the fall that Richt is a liar!! You can close us out of the practices so that you can hide controversy from the fans! But you Richt, can't fool the guys out there busting their *** on the field!!

You can play Rosier against the second team guys to make him look good and try to fool the public that he was the better QB! But you can't fool the guys busting their *** on the field!!

This team was lost before the season started! They know the truth of whats going on!! Richt make promises to upperclassmen to start or at least have meaningful minutes regardless if they are deserving of it or not!!

These guys are no longer keeping their mouths shut especially when the coach in the face of total failure refuses to make the needed changes!!

You guys haven't seen the end of the exits!! Richt has taken this program to a new low!! I never thought it could get worse than Golden's time here, but I'm sadly mistaken!!,
No sanctions, no cloud, no No 'D and plenty of talent. No excuses.

Yep. We are delaying the inevitable..

Advertisement

You're spot on. Thomas should have been featured from the start, along with Williams/Perry.

You're spot on. Thomas should have been featured from the start, along with Williams/Perry.
After 10 games and 4 straight loses, it has become manifest that the Rosier experience was a total failure!! The guys saw this before the season started! But they couldn't say much or to the media because Richt would do just what he did to Perry that first game. He calls it breaking team rules!! You notice it was only the QB's breaking team rules, right?

Richt's infatuation with Rosier lost the locker room. Nobody is going to believe a guy that likes Rosier so much. Richt did this to himself. If Perry starts week 1 by now every WR on the team would have double digit receptions and we'd be scoring. Richt is clueless.

Advertisement
No sanctions, no cloud, no No 'D and plenty of talent. No excuses.
And due to Richt there is a strong probability that we see a lot of transfers, a major step back for the defense, a still floundering offensive line, majority of 2020 class leave, only one scolarship QB, empty stadium. Good grief what a mess.

Thomas never should have been brought here, In high school he was a malcontent and Miami had to jump through hoops to get him to qualify. Most teams back off of him, He should've kissed the feet of the coaching staff for giving him this opportunity instead of acting like an entitled prick. He was a good receiver not nearly a great receiver, Whose under sized they are a dime a dozen . This fan base, its a stretch to most here fans as they want to see the team fail even going as far as contacting recruits and tellin them to stay away, Which is off the chain Like many before him, I would be shocked if we hear his name again. No coach wants a cancer and he has academic issues. Think Delmar Dorsey.

Advertisement
Back