I Don't Care How Old This Kid Is... Sign Him Up Now!

Advertisement
Definitely looks like Sean.

I'd offer him right now and put him in the Ring of Honor, as well as naming a room in the football complex after him.

Advertisement
491.jpg

Advertisement
If he spends his college years with anything on his helmet other than a U, bomb the entire progrum.

Lol, sign him up. Never to early to give a scholarship. I remember a kid from Delaware(my home state) giving his verbal to USC in 7th grade. It's next years QB David Sills. His team beat the **** out of Valentines team this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol, sign him up. Never to early to give a scholarship. I remember a kid from Delaware(my home state) giving his verbal to USC in 7th grade. It's next years QB David Sills. His team beat the **** out of Valentines team this year.

That is exactly why you don't offer and accept commitments that early.

Pretty sure the new USC staff wants NOTHING to do with Sills he hasn't progressed at all since they offered him.

This kid's video impressed the **** out of me. I'm hoping he becomes one of those ambassadors for the program.

That is exactly why you don't offer and accept commitments that early.

Pretty sure the new USC staff wants NOTHING to do with Sills he hasn't progressed at all since they offered him.

I wouldn't say all that. He's still a very good prospect and has a very good team. Still looks like he needs to put on weight though because he's so **** skinny. It's not like he's some chump though. I wouldn't be surprised by near the end of recruiting next year, he'll be ranked amongst the top QBs. Daddy Sills will make sure of it.

Advertisement
Back