I dont care anymore

Advertisement
OP, I don’t know if your genius was done on purpose but if so, Solid work. We went from “In the Air Tonight” to “I Don’t Care Anynore”. Genesis thanks you.

Advertisement
Now that I reflect, the program can sort of be defined by these two Genesis songs. The final act will be “Lonely man on the Corner” which will take place tomorrow morning.

Now that I reflect, the program can sort of be defined by two These two Genesis songs. The final act will be “Lonely man on the Corner” which will take place tomorrow morning.

The song I think of is "After The Thrill Is Gone", by the Eagles.

Advertisement
When Sandler makes Wedding Singer deuce his ex will have a Canes shirt on instead of a VH shirt.

At least my baseball team won this year. As for football, pro and college: Straight garbage, both of them!
Sell the team, Dan!
Fire the whole cot**** bunch, you second rate **** stainof a university. Place is worse than some scam for profit dump located in an abandoned strip mall.

Advertisement
Phil Collins is going to get a giant royalty check and ask where it came from... yeah Phil, some classic rock station in Miami got 8,000 requests for “I don’t care anymore”. Spend it wisely and keep the plug in the jug buddy. You are huge in Miami.

I grew up in Tampa, a Miami fan since the Jim Kelly days. Moved across country years ago but still follow the Canes. Went to the Rose Bowl NC win.

After tonight, if James and/or Manny isn’t fired, I think I’m done.

It’s painful to say, to think.

I grew up in Tampa, a Miami fan since the Jim Kelly days. Moved across country years ago but still follow the Canes. Went to the Rose Bowl NC win.

After tonight, if James and/or Manny isn’t fired, I think I’m done.

It’s painful to say, to think.

Must fire James and assistant AD. This is the penalty for not having a coaching search. That was the gamble they took against everyone's advice. If they'd interviewed multiple coaches and decided on Diaz as the best fit, I can almost forgive that. But when they ignore all candidates and pay Temple millions for Diaz, that's the end of the line.

Advertisement
Must fire James and assistant AD. This is the penalty for not having a coaching search. That was the gamble they took against everyone's advice. If they'd interviewed multiple coaches and decided on Diaz as the best fit, I can almost forgive that. But when they ignore all candidates and pay Temple millions for Diaz, that's the end of the line.
Agree 100%.

Advertisement
Back