I don’t know fellas...

KevinCaneFace

Senior
I’m getting a little nervous.

I mean it’s gameday and we haven’t done this yet.

Are we even ready?

Somebody tell me we rooooooooooooll.

Gatorhater

All-American
We need "THAT" player to stand up and take the game for us -- Playmaker owning Prime Time, Steve running noles to death from the one back, Vinny taking all those sacks without even noticing them, ST, Ken and Shockey refusing to lose, Mike crushing Vanover, and so on. Lately it has been a nole who has done that to us. We need THAT back. I think we have several players who can fit the bill, but Mark needs to allow that to happen. These two teams almost always play each other even. That is when the individual can make the difference. Who will it be?

RVACane

All-American
We rooooooooooooll.

Kempo Cane

I've seen enough
Got A Pig In The Ground And Got Some On Ice And All My Rowdy Friends Are Coming Over Tonight ! Let's Do This! Go Canes !!!

LustNCanes

COQUI
The time is today, we will dominate and regain the top spot in Florida!
The nation will be on notice.

TreOFive

Fug the Gates and Semenholes
[video=youtube_share;_sWFFg7hVl0]https://youtu.be/_sWFFg7hVl0[/video]

TheNation305

Recruit
We need "THAT" player to stand up and take the game for us -- Playmaker owning Prime Time, Steve running noles to death from the one back, Vinny taking all those sacks without even noticing them, ST, Ken and Shockey refusing to lose, Mike crushing Vanover, and so on. Lately it has been a nole who has done that to us. We need THAT back. I think we have several players who can fit the bill, but Mark needs to allow that to happen. These two teams almost always play each other even. That is when the individual can make the difference. Who will it be?
AR82 & 56 nightmares