I didn't know going from 9 - 4 to 6 - 7 was progess.

Sonny Long

Thunderdome
Purgatory
According to Our AD and Folden, 6 - 7 is headed in the right direction.

All these years, I mistakenly believed that winning more games than you lost meant that you were somewhat successful. In addition, I mistakenly believed that winning all your games meant that you were the best. Boy was I wrong.

I now see the light.

And the light is a mediocre light.

Advertisement

All these years, I mistakenly believed that winning more games than you lost meant that you were somewhat successful. In addition, I mistakenly believed that winning all your games meant that you were the best. Boy was I wrong.

I now see the light.

Hmm, you're almost there. Start trending to renewal.

Advertisement
Depends on the direction you think is right. If making sure we never get back to the old U, then it is certainly the right direction.

You can couch it as progress when you talk down to people you think are your intellectual inferiors. Fvck UM and the condescending shyster dimwits who run the place.

If he is making progress then why doesn't he give another contract extension and increase his salary from the paltry $2,000,000 that he makes.

If he is making progress then why doesn't he give another contract extension and increase his salary from the paltry $2,000,000 that he makes.

That's the logical progression for the dimwits running the show who think they are playing with monopoly money. I would love to know the parameters of their fiduciary responsibility to the University of Miami.

Advertisement
Shannon's and Goldie's extension simply reek of incompetence. We're talking millions of dollars.

The Troll's head should have twice rolled. Instead she's tossed Hosannas.

"making progress"???? :ibis-roflmao-sm4::ibis-roflmao-sm4::ibis-roflmao-sm4:

I now see the light.

We're in the football Twilight Zone...unreal.

Advertisement
You can couch it as progress when you talk down to people you think are your intellectual inferiors. Fvck UM and the condescending shyster dimwits who run the place.

This is exactly it. UM is sending Fake Jimmy out there to be their Baghdad Bob to talk down to the fans and try to mind fck us into thinking our eyes and ears are lying to us.

It's really sickening how inept our organization is. The lack of actual leadership is alarming.

Advertisement
Back