I DEMAND A COMPLETE COACHING STAFF REHAUL

Advertisement
0E93A76E-652F-4AB9-A463-DA7CE14ABB35.gif

Advertisement
It's important to remember, Alabama is a football factory. We can't be expected to compete with those type of programs.

Last edited:
Hungry Food GIF

The fanbase begging The Rock for his spare change to buy out the contracts of Blake James and the current staff

Advertisement
Demand a new administration and AD if you're going to be making demands.

lol your posts are so amusing. New admin and AD wont do **** for the program. Until this program is allowed to set up the vast network of handlers, foundations, churches, street agents, boosters and the rest of the infrastructure to buy players like Bama, UGA, Clemson, etc, absolutely nothing will change.

You're still living in the 80s, you think Tad Foote and Schnelly are all it's gonna take to get us back to Bama. Jesus get your head out of your ***, this is 2021, CF has completely changed, those guys wouldnt do **** here.

This program will continue to be VT unless fundamental changes are made to the entire CF system.

I DEMAND A COMPLETE COACHING STAFF RE-HAUL. WE WILL ALL BAND TOGETHER AND PROTEST OR PETITIONS WHATEVER GETS IT DONE IS WHAT WE WILL DO.

DRAFTING UP THE PETITION NOW!!!!
Sorry to give you the bad news, this school’s only concern is fielding a team that forces the ACC to send checks into the bank accounts of the BOT. Winning games is irrelevant

Advertisement
Sorry to give you the bad news, this school’s only concern is fielding a team that forces the ACC to send checks into the bank accounts of the BOT. Winning games is irrelevant

I'd not short change the academic success of our student athletes.

Advertisement
Hugh Freeze would kill it here

can’t be too much to get him from liberty and we all know he’ll love the dancing establishments in Miami

I DEMAND A COMPLETE COACHING STAFF RE-HAUL. WE WILL ALL BAND TOGETHER AND PROTEST OR PETITIONS WHATEVER GETS IT DONE IS WHAT WE WILL DO.

DRAFTING UP THE PETITION NOW!!!!
Getting a little ahead of yourself, buddy. You forget whose doing the hiring. Until that changes, what's the point of any of it?

Advertisement
Back