I can't wait for the rest of the season

SinCityCane

Recruit
These next few games are gonna be something to behold. We're gonna see some talented QBs competing for regular PT right in front of our eyes. Forget taking it easy on teams, Richt needs to figure this out & I'm sure he'll let each guy run his offense regardless of the score. I think Malik did us a favor by playing like himself vs LSU on the national stage while shítting the bed. Whoever wins the backup spot will start soon after.

For the record, I think Jarren's a cut above the rest. I'm sure Richt would've preferred to bring him along slowly, but the situation is what it is & we're gonna see if he's got what it takes early on. If he performs like I think he will with this group of receivers & TEs, he'll keep playing. Simple as that. And watch out for this offense with a QB like Jarren. Talk about high octane.

LSU had to happen, & we will be glad it did. Now strap the fùck on.

Last edited:
Advertisement
But I can't wait for the rest of the season. These next few games are gonna be something to behold. We're gonna see some talented QBs competing for regular PT right in front of our eyes. Forget taking it easy on teams, Richt needs to figure this out & I'm sure he'll let each guy run his offense regardless of the score. I think Malik did us a favor by playing like himself vs LSU on the national stage while shítting the bed. Whoever wins the backup spot will start soon after.

For the record, I think Jarren's a cut above the rest. I'm sure Richt would've preferred to bring him along slowly, but the situation is what it is & we're gonna see if he's got what it takes early on. If he performs like I think he will with this group of receivers & TEs, he'll keep playing. Simple as that. And watch out for this offense with a QB like Jarren. Talk about high octane.

LSU had to happen, & we will be glad it did. Now strap the fùck on.

I'm with you. I think that loss might be a blessing in disguised. Honestly, my confidence in the team's ability to reach anything close to it's full potential this season was shook when it became apparent that Richt intended to stick with Rosier as the starter.
I just felt that Malik's potential had already pretty much maxed out and I felt it would have been in the team's best short and long term interests to start one of the younger, more dynamic QBs so that him and the team could grow together.

It sucks that it apparently took a horrendous performance in an embarrassing loss in front of the entire nation in order to get the ball rolling towards a potential and much needed change. However, it'll be more than worth it if it finally results in getting rid of the albatross around our neck that is Rosier. This team just has no real chance of winning anything meaningful with this kid at qb.

The book on how to beat Rosier is out and on the NCAA Bestseller List. Everyone knows to stack the box and make Malik have to beat you through the air.
I just don't understand how many more times this kid has to prove how mentally and physically ill-equipped he is at carrying that burden, how many more games he has to waste the efforts of the vast amounts of talent around him with his poor play before the obvious decision is finally made. The next 3 games are the perfect opportunity for Richt to let the young guys audition for the starters spot.

Using this time for anything other than finding the best option to be Malik's permanent replacement for the rest of the schedule would be a colossal waste of time and talent. Hopefully, despite the way he's letting on when talking with the press, this is Richt's actual thought process as well.

I believe Rosier is mentally and physically equipped, just not accurate enough to carry the team. I like the kid, but definitely time kick some new tires.

Advertisement
Back