Cane787pr We byke Joined Feb 20, 2022 Messages 5,785 Sep 27, 2024 #1 I take back all the bad things I’ve said about ACC officials
Mr. Dynasty1 Junior Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 18,642 Sep 27, 2024 #2 Same. Dude never had possession but I just knew we were going to get screwed
RealRussellPumps Senior Joined Feb 19, 2020 Messages 4,298 Sep 27, 2024 #6 I only didn’t believe for like 8 minutes. That’s ******* PROGRESS.
Ozymandias Portal Hopeful Joined Nov 6, 2011 Messages 340 Sep 27, 2024 #7 Bruh, there was NO DEFINED catch…he was bobbling that ball whole time…What. A. Finish!!!
RozayCane DelrayZoe🇭🇹 Joined Sep 9, 2013 Messages 10,515 Sep 27, 2024 #8 ACC suits made that call.. as they mf should have. We’re the only playoff team with a heisman player.. you make sure we get that mf call. ACC finally getting their **** together
ACC suits made that call.. as they mf should have. We’re the only playoff team with a heisman player.. you make sure we get that mf call. ACC finally getting their **** together
CanesLifer2 Junior Premium Joined May 6, 2018 Messages 2,459 Sep 27, 2024 #9 We NEVER get the call. Maybe the Cam Ward effect… I don’t give a **** I’ll take it
C CaneinBroward Recruit Joined Apr 26, 2016 Messages 9,192 Sep 27, 2024 #10 First, it was the right call. Second, the ACC knows an undefeated Miami is the best shot of 2 ACC teams making the playoff.
First, it was the right call. Second, the ACC knows an undefeated Miami is the best shot of 2 ACC teams making the playoff.
Ozymandias Portal Hopeful Joined Nov 6, 2011 Messages 340 Sep 27, 2024 #11 I think I won’t be able to **** for about a week…wow
Canesrule230 Recruit Premium Joined Jan 29, 2013 Messages 2,863 Sep 27, 2024 #12 We need some Hokie tears about that call!
johnnytsunami01 Sophomore Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 4,709 Sep 27, 2024 #13 It was clear that it was incomplete, but the fact that they called it a TD on the field is what makes it shocking
It was clear that it was incomplete, but the fact that they called it a TD on the field is what makes it shocking
Essex Cane Junior Joined Jul 29, 2018 Messages 1,556 Sep 27, 2024 #14 PRcane787 said: I take back all the bad things I’ve said about ACC officials Click to expand... Man fck them lmao they should have been stomped in the lot if that call stood
PRcane787 said: I take back all the bad things I’ve said about ACC officials Click to expand... Man fck them lmao they should have been stomped in the lot if that call stood
Golsen82 Senior Joined Mar 4, 2016 Messages 13,869 Sep 27, 2024 #15 You're welcome guys. The ACC ***** got my bias message I sent them!
C Canesince85ND587 Sophomore Joined Jul 9, 2020 Messages 580 Sep 27, 2024 #16 Thought we were about to get ****ed
bdcane4eva All American Joined Sep 8, 2019 Messages 10,388 Sep 27, 2024 #17 ******* unreal...I woulda bet my car they don't reverse that..wow
R ristwasdown Sophomore Joined Aug 21, 2013 Messages 7,490 Sep 27, 2024 #18 We all knew he didn't catch it. But we also knew Chaney didn't fumble vs gt. I'll give the acc a 1 game pass lmao
We all knew he didn't catch it. But we also knew Chaney didn't fumble vs gt. I'll give the acc a 1 game pass lmao
B bolomite21 Freshman Joined Nov 26, 2012 Messages 747 Sep 27, 2024 #19 ESPN guys so disappointed. Sounds like they just saw a puppy get run over by a steam roller.
C Canesince85ND587 Sophomore Joined Jul 9, 2020 Messages 580 Sep 27, 2024 #20 Took way to ******* long to make to call imo