I can't believe it

TheCane55

Redshirt Freshman
I cannot believe the things I'm reading. Everyone so quick to jump ship. I wanted this win just as bad as anyone, but lets put things in perspective here. If we don't miss the XP and end up winning the game no one says anything. Thats how close this game was. Should it have been that close...no. We had a TD called back and an INT in the end zone, but **** happens. This is an extremely talented football team, we know now we have savages on defense for years to come. We have a scheme on defense that we have been craving for. We all want to act like their is no talent on the FSU defense but there is, for one reason or another they hadn't played well but it all goes out the door in this game.

The O line IMO is average and what caused the offense to struggle. This will be fixed in recruiting, but this team as it is now is good enough to win the coastal, get to the ACC championship and who the **** knows what can happen in one game.

Point is have faith in coach Richt to fix the problems. Lets support our QB. Cause unless you thought we would go undefeated in coach Richts first season, I would think any person with eyes can see this team is going to exceed our preseason expectations. 10-2 and a trip to the ACC championship will happen. And I will support this team till the day I die and I won't overreact over every loss.

The sky is not falling. Remember Golden is gone and everyday I Thank God for that.

Advertisement
Over a decade of 9 wins or less, and OP is talking about peeps jumping ship? Pffft

Advertisement
I cannot believe the things I'm reading. Everyone so quick to jump ship. I wanted this win just as bad as anyone, but lets put things in perspective here. If we don't miss the XP and end up winning the game no one says anything. Thats how close this game was. Should it have been that close...no. We had a TD called back and an INT in the end zone, but **** happens. This is an extremely talented football team, we know now we have savages on defense for years to come. We have a scheme on defense that we have been craving for. We all want to act like their is no talent on the FSU defense but there is, for one reason or another they hadn't played well but it all goes out the door in this game.

The O line IMO is average and what caused the offense to struggle. This will be fixed in recruiting, but this team as it is now is good enough to win the coastal, get to the ACC championship and who the **** knows what can happen in one game.

Point is have faith in coach Richt to fix the problems. Lets support our QB. Cause unless you thought we would go undefeated in coach Richts first season, I would think any person with eyes can see this team is going to exceed our preseason expectations. 10-2 and a trip to the ACC championship will happen. And I will support this team till the day I die and I won't overreact over every loss.

The sky is not falling. Remember Golden is gone and everyday I Thank God for that.
You think this team wins the coaRstal? Gtfomf with this sunshine bs.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

You all can all cry yourselves to sleep tonight. But ill be laughing when were 11-1 going into ACC championship, and welcoming u guys back to cheering on your squad.

You all can all cry yourselves to sleep tonight. But ill be laughing when were 11-1 going into ACC championship, and welcoming u guys back to cheering on your squad.

11-1?! You mean on your NCAA online dynasty?

Advertisement

Who can beat us on our schedule??? Cause really a thursday night game against VT is the only game I'm worried about.

We aren't some great team. As far as I'm concerned any of the remaining teams can beat us (exception might be UVA).

Vegas had us at 7.5 over under win total this year. There's a reason for that

Who can beat us on our schedule??? Cause really a thursday night game against VT is the only game I'm worried about.

A lot of people here had that same thought about FSU. I could easily see Miami losing 1, if not 2, of their next 3 games.

We aren't some great team. As far as I'm concerned any of the remaining teams can beat us (exception might be UVA).

Vegas also has predicted the spread wrong in every single miami game this year

Advertisement
If I'm on this stinking bandwagon after Coker, Wandy and Alf then it seems like I'm the one who has a problem. In the one who's insane

If we're honest with ourselves, every single remaining team has the ability to beat this Miami team.

Vegas also has predicted the spread wrong in every single miami game this year

We were 24.5 pt favorites against FAU and won by 28. 2.5 pt favorites over FSU and lost by 1.

Pretty much all over it. Only game that missed big was app st.

Advertisement
If the game is close, a culture of resiliency wins every. single. time. against the legacy culture of excuses that still exists on offense. This game never should have been close. Richt blew this in the worst way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People are just so frustrated with all this losing and mind-numbing mediocrity. Everyone was excited for this new season with a new coach, What did we get? SOS!

jumping-ship-o.gif

Advertisement
Back