I can only imagine....

Advertisement
Advertisement
DeeJay leaving was justified but yeah he’d be a weapon in this offense. JT4 with his head on straight would put up NUMBERS. Rousseau speaks for itself.

We’d still be 4-1, but maybe we cover versus Clemson.

DeeJay leaving was justified but yeah he’d be a weapon in this offense. JT4 with his head on straight would put up NUMBERS. Rousseau speaks for itself.

Agreed. DeeJay was justified, but MAN! JT4 would have been happy, Bandy would've at least held Amari Rogers to less than stellar numbers, and Greg, we know about Greg, but whats done is done.

Players will stay for their senior years if they have a prestigious title or something legitimate to play for.

Diaz ruins any chance of that by rotating everyone on the entire roster, and by underperforming. He doesn't get his people prepared for NFL level prep.

Players know this. They see that its better to go pro now and fight then to play at most 40% of snaps and go .500

Advertisement
Garvin left early as well
You think Bubba Bolden is going to stick around?

Hes by far the best player on D and doesn't even go out for the first series against Pitt.

He tweeted briefly about lack of game plan.

He has an OR next to his name on the depth chart, but McCloud doesn't.

Dude's made up his mind already. The others have too.

It'll keep happening until we get real coaches.

Advertisement
Garvin left early as well
Think about the dline that we had against notre dame. Rj, Norton, Jackson, Garvin and Major9.
The only one left the next year was Garvin and we could’ve had all of them back except Chad but we would’ve added Willis. That’s what’s been missing here for a very very long time.

The saddest part is that the 2001 team is used as one of the standards of our past but no one brings up that a nice chunk we’re seniors including the 🐐.

You think Bubba Bolden is going to stick around?

Hes by far the best player on D and doesn't even go out for the first series against Pitt.

He tweeted briefly about lack of game plan.

He has an OR next to his name on the depth chart, but McCloud doesn't.

Dude's made up his mind already. The others have too.

It'll keep happening until we get real coaches.

Even though this a free year that doesn’t count towards eligibility I’m still expecting the following players to leave early.

Bubba
Jordan
Phillips
Blades
Harris.

Already lost

I don’t blame any of them. No added value staying. If they were at Bama, OSU or Clemson they would likely

we lose 5-6 players every year that should honestly come back. What can you do. Got to just keep recruiting and hitting the portal

Advertisement

Not without an offensive line. Too many recruiting misses and bad evaluations there to hang with the likes of Clemson.

What this team could accomplish if Bandy, Greg and Dee Jay were still on it. Clemson gets stars to stay for senior years, we have guys leave early that shouldn't. Am I missing anyone else?

Well they don’t play OL or WR so not much more.I think Bandy would have been the biggest help. Although Greg is the best player ,we have a pretty good DE Corp.

Advertisement
Back