I can get on board with this

No way....

Are you kidding me? The guy is at Arizona...Arizona and he's killing it with a Freshman QB. He wouldn't need more than a year here to to de-Godlenize the talent and start winning the coastal every season.

Are you kidding me? The guy is at Temple...Temple and he's winning with a bunch of cast offs at a once dead program. He wouldn't need more than a year here to de-Shannonize the talent and start winning the coastal every season.

Advertisement
My vote is for Rich Rod because his team just beat a really good team. Also getting my vote:

Mullen if Miss St beats aTm.
Freeze if Ole Miss beats Bama.
Golden if Miami beats GT.
Clawson if Wake beats FSU.

YEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RIIIIIIIICCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ROOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD barely snuck past UTSA! and needed a lucky *** hail mary to beat powerhouse Cal....

Y do people forget michigan? He had to recruit against the big dogs and failed.. He won't out do Jimbo or muschamp and will lead to failure. Get Butch it solves every category we want solved.

If he was still at Michigan he'd be dominating the Big 10. The admin at Michigan never accepted him and he hardly got to bring in players that fit his scheme and what he wanted to do.

Michigan is still stuck on the whole Michigan Man bull**** and needs to revamp that program from top to bottom.

The guy is absolutely money. 53-13 at WVU and Arizona when he's got players who fit what he wants to do. That record also includes 4 wins over top 10 teams.

You're insane if you wouldn't take him here over your leader GoRdlen

YEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RIIIIIIIICCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ROOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD barely snuck past UTSA! and needed a lucky *** hail mary to beat powerhouse Cal....

And Al Golden needed a hail mary to beat the powerhouse known as NC ******* State...what's your point?

Advertisement
Michigan is hard to make an elite program. Their academics is higher, the area in which they recruit is difficult because the best players are in the south, Cali, or Texas. Kids don't like playing in colder weather. ANYBODY that goes to Michigan will take time.

Rich Rod is a better coach than Al Golden, no doubt. I just prefer Butch Davis, Kliff Kingsbury, Dana Holgorsen, or Chad Morris better. I think they all will recruit better in south Florida than Rich Rod.

**** t rob or any other fake coach SEC slurpers put on the pedestal of football royalty, i dont want the sec any where near miami

Advertisement
rich-rodriguez-dancing.gif

Advertisement
Back