I bet two bands that Miami beat Louisville and covers. What other games are we looking at? degenerate gamblers

Advertisement
1600278921795.gif

live look at King Slayer right now

Advertisement
Eye red that the over/under four Miami/Louisville is now 64.5. Aye am leaning towards the under. Anyone else thinking about the over/under?

Advertisement
Wasn't he the dude that had a niece go to Duke and he was on here whining about the ACC should shut down for the season like the BIG10 because she might contract COVID from the football team because she nailed the entire football team?

It is when OP is a posturing flaming ladyboy who really didn't make the bet.

I have to be honest and say I don’t remember that, I hope somebody finds a link though!

That sounds funny/stupid all at the same time.

I don't gamble on sports, even as much as I follow the game & as passionate I am about it, I absolutely cannot gamble on sports, for whatever reason anytime I've ever placed bets on games it always went wrong lol.

The only gambling I do is Poker & sometimes on Horse racing (but not this year, 2020 is all outta whack).

I can make predictions based on everything that I know & have seen & I'm not far off most of the time, but as soon as I dare place a bet the exact opposite will happen, doesn't matter if it's Football, Basketball, Baseball or MMA, I just got bad bettors luck despite the fact I'm fairly knowledgeable of sports.

Oh & LMAO @OP setting a trap for himself, for a guy that I thought was a pretty elusive troll he managed to step on his own land mine lol. Better luck next time.

Advertisement
I only do parlays that’s where the risk / reward makes the most sense to me... I don’t see the point of betting $2K just to win 300 extra dollars.

My bets were

Chiefs -7
Bucs - +3
Clippers in five

I only lost $460 bucks but it's my fault

Dumbest chit was the bucs bet..

Advertisement
I don't gamble on sports, even as much as I follow the game & as passionate I am about it, I absolutely cannot gamble on sports, for whatever reason anytime I've ever placed bets on games it always went wrong lol.

The only gambling I do is Poker & sometimes on Horse racing (but not this year, 2020 is all outta whack).

I can make predictions based on everything that I know & have seen & I'm not far off most of the time, but as soon as I dare place a bet the exact opposite will happen, doesn't matter if it's Football, Basketball, Baseball or MMA, I just got bad bettors luck despite the fact I'm fairly knowledgeable of sports.

Oh & LMAO @OP setting a trap for himself, for a guy that I thought was a pretty elusive troll he managed to step on his own land mine lol. Better luck next time.
Wear due ewe play your poker, Sir?

Eye red that the over/under four Miami/Louisville is now 64.5. Aye am leaning towards the under. Anyone else thinking about the over/under?
I think it opened at 58/59 which I would take over. Not taking over at 64.5. At this number under but I’m more confident in canes plus points then over under

Advertisement
Back