I bet two bands that Miami beat Louisville and covers. What other games are we looking at? degenerate gamblers

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bands of 1$ is what? 200? Cool.
I put 500$ on the game last week ATS, wasn't a big return, only 1.75.
I picked the Moneyline this week for Miami.

I believe that Louisville is better, but I think its a match-up nightmare for Satterfield.
We murdered him at App St, with the same offensive and defensive system. Did the same last year.

The staples of his offense go directly into the teeth of the strength of our defense.
They are predicated on outside zone, i.e., lateral movement and speed. That's our strength. I expect Miami to win again, but if I'm vegas it should be a 4.5 spread. Even though I think we win by 10 or so.

Last week a $100 parlay on the money line with Arkansas St and Louisiana returned $2650

I am looking at Chiefs and Ravens. I bet Miami and KC last week to start my parlays. Lost the last game of each parlay. Luckily I had a win ticket on Miami

Advertisement
D33858EF-95EE-40FF-AED7-0CA10E8C2934.jpeg

Aint that hard to show proof lol

Advertisement
I'm going to wait to see line movement. Hope people will bet it to -3, -4 for Louisville. I'll put 2k-3k on Miami ML. We routed them last year and out QB was high

Dlckslayer with one of the biggest troll moves ever.

Posts fake bet in the hope of Miami tanking so that he can start hater threads next Sunday. He gets called on it, and magically, poof, he’s gone.

Post proof of your bet or GTFO
Wasn't he the dude that had a niece go to Duke and he was on here whining about the ACC should shut down for the season like the BIG10 because she might contract COVID from the football team because she nailed the entire football team?
View attachment 130400

Aint that hard to show proof lol
It is when OP is a posturing flaming ladyboy who really didn't make the bet.

Advertisement
Back