i applaud the troll who called the banner company pretending to be me and changing it. They’ll be flying the real one for me for free next home game.

NicKane

5 Star Blue chip
Sorry to those who donated but I just got of the phone with the banner company when they emailed me the pic of the banner that we clearly didn’t want. So obviously someone on here called Pretending to be me and changed it. But this changes nothing as they will fly the banner we wanted “pawn the chain for a real AD! #fire James and Strawley” for free for me next home game. Sorry gentleman and they now know per me that there will be no changes to the banner incase some other scumbag decides to call and try to trick them.

Last edited:
Advertisement
downloadfile.gif

Advertisement
Sorry to those who donated but I just got of the phone with the banner company when they emailed me the pic of the banner that we clearly didn’t want. So obviously someone on here called Pretending to be me and changed it. But this changes nothing as they will fly the banner we wanted “pawn the chain for a real AD! #fire James and Strawley” for free for me next home game. Sorry gentleman and they now know per me that there will be no changes to the banner incase some other scumbag decides to call and trick them.

cant wait for the real banner to fly!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
😂 that's funny, we could've flown 2 banners for a price of one if someone could've changed it to fire Blake James or something.

Advertisement
Sorry to those who donated but I just got of the phone with the banner company when they emailed me the pic of the banner that we clearly didn’t want. So obviously someone on here called Pretending to be me and changed it. But this changes nothing as they will fly the banner we wanted “pawn the chain for a real AD! #fire James and Strawley” for free for me next home game. Sorry gentleman and they now know per me that there will be no changes to the banner incase some other scumbag decides to call and trick them.
Likely criminal. Charge em

So if they are flying it for free then you're gonna refund all of the donator's money right??

Advertisement
Back