I am superstitious, so help me and the team out!

TpaBayFlyFisher

World Class Angler
Premium
When we were putting together our 15 game win streak, CMR wore a white cased watch with a white band. It looked very "Miami" and we did not lose. Then against Pitt he came out with an all black watch game. Yep-loser. Clemson same black loser watch. Whisky again black and a loss. Could someone please tell him to bring back the storm trooper watch? Thanks.

Advertisement
Question, do you still believe in the tooth fairy? Santa Claus? Easter Bunny? Chucacabra?

No offense, but I find it a bit strange if you actually noticed his watch in every game.

Advertisement
When we were putting together our 15 game win streak, CMR wore a white cased watch with a white band. It looked very "Miami" and we did not lose. Then against Pitt he came out with an all black watch game. Yep-loser. Clemson same black loser watch. Whisky again black and a loss. Could someone please tell him to bring back the storm trooper watch? Thanks.

Fck dude, do you really think the coach's watch has something to do with winning? That's one of the worst theories I've ever heard.

Now green uniforms, that sht's proven to lower a team's performance. Science.

Advertisement
Dude, me and my friends were trying to Google the white watch when we saw it. We still don't know the brand. We wondered if it was Apple or something else. It really caught our eyes.

Advertisement
Now we know why coach Richt has been so secretive the last 24 hours.
He is wearing the white watch again during scrimmages and does not want us to know until September 2nd.

Advertisement
It’s an Apple Series 3 watch, both the white and black versions. I’m sure the missus got those for him.

Advertisement
Back