I am so tired of hearing of the good things we are doing in interviews...

troyskiles

[]_[] Forever
When will our staff start pointing out the **** show that we put on rather than pumping ******* sunshine? Good coaches win by 20-40 points and are never satisfied. Our coaches try to push the **** under the rug and only discuss the good thing we do. So tired of it. If we play good and beat someone, point out the stuff we did wrong and that is our focus the following week. Yea, we did some nice things, but we gave up a TD on a KO return, we failed to score 10 times inside the 40 other than field goals, we gave up a run up the middle for 7, what the fvck. Demand excellence in all phases and point that **** out when it is not done.
Sorry to beat a dead horse, but needed to rant a bit.
I think MSU is going to be a very, very tough game for us. :11263272045-489f4f7972-o:

Advertisement
That will be fun.

“Well, Joe Rose, if I were a season ticket holder last year I would seriously consider saving my money. More dropped passes. More penalties. We’ve got guys out of position. These kids aren’t getting it. I’m at a loss. “

That will be fun.

“Well, Joe Rose, if I were a season ticket holder last year I would seriously consider saving my money. More dropped passes. More penalties. We’ve got guys out of position. These kids aren’t getting it. I’m at a loss. “
don't forget missed tackles

if you ever get tired of football, there is always beach volleyball .

YofqxsU.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back