I am so f-ing drunk right now.....

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
I literally was lying on the floor of Buffalo Wild Wings doing snow angels after the last TD.

**** A NOLE!!!!!!!

Advertisement
I don't drink but I have smoked like 3 Blunts since the game ended so I am there . LOL snow angels in BW3.

Advertisement
I've been clean and sOber for bout 8 months but I really wanna 5th of Grey Goose right now.

During the review I made a bet with my wife that the call would be overturned and Miami would lose because of the zebras. Stakes were a new pair of very expensive shoes. As soon as the game ended she jumped in the car to drive to the store. This win is going to cost me some money, but worth it!

During the review I made a bet with my wife that the call would be overturned and Miami would lose because of the zebras. Stakes were a new pair of very expensive shoes. As soon as the game ended she jumped in the car to drive to the store. This win is going to cost me some money, but worth it!

That's the best money you EVER spent!

https://memecrunch.com/meme/32UOI/****-yeah-brother/image.jpg?w=1024&c=1

Advertisement
Me too bro!!! Not gonna lie, I live in a small town close to turdville and I'm married to a Gator fan. Last night we went to Gator growl, I only went because Snoop was there Gators losing H/C after hearing all that sh/t last night and us beating FSU...... I'm gonna go hard the rest of the weekend!!

Me too bro!!! Not gonna lie, I live in a small town close to turdville and I'm married to a Gator fan. Last night we went to Gator growl, I only went because Snoop was there Gators losing H/C after hearing all that sh/t last night and us beating FSU...... I'm gonna go hard the rest of the weekend!!

I left out the best part. There was a table of Gator fans next to us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back