I am not one to rant

Peter Ariz

All American
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
12,177
But.

Consider the source of the information you read when it comes from Gary Ferman, Warchant, Luke Stampini, etc.

Y'all can tell them I'm calling them out but we are talking about absolute clown shows here. They all want Miami to fail and fail badly.

Insight on top
 
But.

Consider the source of the information you read when it comes from Gary Ferman, Warchant, Luke Stampini, etc.

Y'all can tell them I'm calling them out but we are talking about absolute clown shows here. They all want Miami to fail and fail badly.

Insight on top

Keep doing what you're doing homie. Killing it.
 
Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif
 
Yup.

It's over for them now. Pastor Richt has a pass for all of South Florida. Gets driven around by former players and he sure loves the hood!
 
I'm not one to rant

But

I hope this debacle bleeds them dry of every penny they make peddling false news
 
Freak a leak. That Petey Pablo diss track coming soon.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top