I am having a hard time getting anything done this week!!!

LatinCane

Sophomore
It has been a long time, but I am having trouble getting anything done this week. Please tell me I am not alone. Every free moment I am searching for any little snippet of info I can grab my hands on! Fawk man, let's play and just win this **** game already.
It's highly disruptive to my strong work ethic but it's nice to have this feeling back. I think the last time I felt this professionally unproductive was when we played Florida several years back. Oh well, two more days after today of minimal productivity! Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was already a strong candidate for Worst Employee of All Time, but between last week and now this week I've all but locked that award up. Crown me.

Advertisement
Yeah really hard to work this week just day dreaming of a curb stomping for the Domers

Rewatch each game twice atleast this yr. Espn app on the firestick allows me to watch everything.

I probably go back and forth between this forum and recruiting forum refreshing every few mins. Its been pretty bad. Really need my flight on Friday to come a lot sooner to FLL.

Advertisement
Getting plenty done first I got my hotel then I got my car rental then I'm keeping up with the game day activities. Read a lot of Twitter respond to a lot of jerks. So I feel like I accomplished a lot.

Advertisement
Back