I am going to leave this right here!

imurcane

Banned
Banned
We all are on cloud nine. Okay most of us. We just beat FAMU like they stole something from us. The team looked like a quality team. But what are we really? I heard Kirby Smart say that last night's game against UNC wasn't about winning or losing. Is he being a but disingenuous? Probably! It did get me to thinking about this year and expectations. I live in Atlanta. I heard all offseason how the Falcons lost so many games by a TD or less. Well how many did they win that way? My point actually is while I want to win 10+, what matters MOST to me is building the program. How we look matters to me a whole **** of a lot! No excuses. We are playing with 76 scholarship players right now. A week before kickoff we lost two defensive starters from the team. Another starter broke his hand. We lack depth. Is this 1998 or 1999? I expect to dominate FAU even if score is a bit closer than the FAMU game. App St is a well coached team with some athletes. Playing in the mountains of Boone NC is a challenge imo. Clearly we should beat those guys. I do expect that game to be a tougher game than our first two! What about these games?
GT- These guys are a wildcard. That option can be tough even though we do typically shut it down. I expect to win.
UNC- They look tough.
VT-?
FSU- Man I want this game!
Duke- Cutcliff but still down year
Pitt- Didn't see them yesterday
UVA-looks ******
Notre Dame- I want to **** them up.

Advertisement
10+ wins.

Get it done. That's the analysis.

We all are on cloud nine. Okay most of us. We just beat FAMU like they stole something from us. The team looked like a quality team. But what are we really? I heard Kirby Smart say that last night's game against UNC wasn't about winning or losing. Is he being a but disingenuous? Probably! It did get me to thinking about this year and expectations. I live in Atlanta. I heard all offseason how the Falcons lost so many games by a TD or less. Well how many did they win that way? My point actually is while I want to win 10+, what matters MOST to me is building the program. How we look matters to me a whole **** of a lot! No excuses. We are playing with 76 scholarship players right now. A week before kickoff we lost two defensive starters from the team. Another starter broke his hand. We lack depth. Is this 1998 or 1999? I expect to dominate FAU even if score is a bit closer than the FAMU game. App St is a well coached team with some athletes. Playing in the mountains of Boone NC is a challenge imo. Clearly we should beat those guys. I do expect that game to be a tougher game than our first two! What about these games?
GT- These guys are a wildcard. That option can be tough even though we do typically shut it down. I expect to win.
UNC- They look tough.
VT-?
UVA-looks ****ty

UNC- They look tough.
VT-?
UVA-looks ******

GT - will be tough on our young LBs. Yes it is a simple option that has been run since 1940 and ****, but they typically run it really well. Last year they absolutely sucked, but thats not typical of them. This will be a big challenge for our LB's heading into FSU to stop Dalvin.
FSU - We're gunna ******* kill them.
UNC - will be a tough game. Don't know why so many people are just chalking it up as a win. I think they will be the 3rd best team we play.
VTech - is going to be a tough game due to the situation. We just played the 2 hardest teams on our ACC schedule, it's a short week, and we got ND the next week. Richt needs to keep these guys incredibly focused.
ND - this will be really tough. But judging by this Texas game, they probably aren't as good as we thought they'd be pre-season
Pitt - is the last hard game we have. At least it's at home, so not in the cold. They have a good team and a good coach. Definitely a sleeper to watch out for. The 3rd best ACC team we play.
We're winning the rest.

Advertisement
lotta drinking going on after the win

cheers
TyrionLannistercheers.gif

Advertisement
If I had a dollar for every super nervous scared of the future Canes fan I see on CIS, I would be a ******' Billionaire.

Smh... Forever Shook ones.

we just beat famu i dont get y people getting all crazy

1. how thoroughly []_[] beat them.
2. 70pts in what? just over 3 quarters?
3. All RBs going over 100yards.
4. Spreading the ball around for 8 guys to score TDs.
5. Special teams played well with 1 punt return and a block.
6. 2 ints on defense.
7. They barely score 3 pts...

:q3XKXeX:

I mean yea, it's FAMU and we've got a lot of improvement to make, but we beat them like a drum and it's a great game to build off.

Why on earth do people think our linebackers, or defense, will struggle with georgia tech?

Stop it. Georgia tech sucks and that option isn't fooling any of our backers because it wont make it past our dline.

Yall trippin man.

we just beat famu i dont get y people getting all crazy

1. how thoroughly []_[] beat them.
2. 70pts in what? just over 3 quarters?
3. All RBs going over 100yards.
4. Spreading the ball around for 8 guys to score TDs.
5. Special teams played well with 1 punt return and a block.
6. 2 ints on defense.
7. They barely score 3 pts...

:q3XKXeX:

I mean yea, it's FAMU and we've got a lot of improvement to make, but we beat them like a drum and it's a great game to build off.

i was watching the game with my boy and complaining it was 28 3 at half he doesnt watch cfb. i said they should drop 70 at least but realisticaly i thpugh 50.....its just ag did this its famu and the ol was getting pushed back on passing downs

Advertisement
I'm still predicting 7 wins

We just beat the WORST team in the Division 2 on Saturday. We were favored by 56 points by the same Vegas that has our over/under at 7 games

Kaaya looked rusty. Balls sailed on him, can't throw on the move, underthrew the deep balls

Our o-line looked terrible, especially St Louis on the edge and the entire interior.

Too many dropped balls by our receivers

Our safeties looked terrible aside from Jaquan. Guys running wide open all day back there. Missed assignments. Dudes tackling the wrong guy on the option. Good defensive line play, but what happens when the opposing team has an offensive line that doesn't average 180 lbs and when they can hit those wide open throws?

I think we lose to UNC, FSU, ND, VT, and possibly GT or Pitt or another random game

That is, unless they can get these issues fixed in a hurry

Too much youth, too little depth IMO

We just beat the WORST team in the Division 2 on Saturday. We were favored by 56 points by the same Vegas that has our over/under at 7 games

Kaaya looked rusty. Balls sailed on him, can't throw on the move, underthrew the deep balls

Our o-line looked terrible, especially St Louis on the edge and the entire interior.

Our safeties looked terrible aside from Jaquan. Guys running wide open all day back there. Missed assignments. Dudes tackling the wrong guy on the option. Good defensive line play, but what happens when the opposing team has an offensive line that doesn't average 180 lbs and when they can hit those wide open throws?

I think we lose to UNC, FSU, ND, VT, and possibly GT or Pitt or another random game

I hate to say it and I think more than 7 wins, but I agree with a lot of this. It's not D2 but FCS, but yea famu went 1-7 in the MEAC last year. Kaaya will be fine but defense could be scary.

Why on earth do people think our linebackers, or defense, will struggle with georgia tech?

Stop it. Georgia tech sucks and that option isn't fooling any of our backers because it wont make it past our dline.

Yall trippin man.
If he doesn't get thrown out of school between now and the GT game, Gerald Willis will be eating that option alive. He might even catch a pitch from Thomas and take it back the other way.

Advertisement
When it comes to the ND game it will depends who improves more between now and game day. Week one was a toss up.

About right. People forget FAMU is like playing a juco squad at best, or an IMG Academy type high school. Some kids will walk on at schools like FIU, FAU over a scholly offer from places like FAMU, Alcorn State, or the rest of those HBCUS.

Advertisement
Back