I Am Afraid

Klamalama

Board Ban Under CIS Martial Law Until 11/5/20
Real Canes Fans,

I am deeply concerned that a rival interloper is about to steal our beloved Alfred Golden, and his Golden staff. Rumours are afoot that beloved Alfred is about to be interviewed for several NCAA and NFL positions. Woe be to us, if he leaves.

There are numerous reasons why he is so HOT: exemplary winning record; top recruiting classes; unparalleled respect and leadership; deep psychological understanding of players and fans; gameday strategies and coaching that embarasses opponents; assembled staff of elite coaches; continuous stadium sell outs; and MORE.

We can not afford to wait any longer. This football GENIUS needs, and deserves, an immediate contract extension, in addition to his planned statue, to be placed next to the U (but a bit higher, to signify his importance).

Please do not mistake my reserved praise for this MAN as anything but diplomatic gushing at his prowes.

Advertisement
Lol I'm pretty sure we already tried the sarcastic route on like four different other threads...Doesn't work...

I hear you my friend and share your fears. Ever since we ducked the bullet with psu's push for our Al, that risk has hung over the program like a dark cloud. Only The Lord knows how far our recruiting classes would have exceeded Bama's if not for the fear that Al might leave. I do think we should rush the statue to immediate construction, even though statutes of St Bobby and Joe Pa were followed shortly by them being fired. It is a risk we simply must take. Perhaps we should organize a parade for him.

This is Al Golden's version of the U Part III. Golden is treating Miami like his bottom bytch an laughing all the way to the bank.

[video=youtube_share;JOXfw-TtJj8]http://youtu.be/JOXfw-TtJj8[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Real Canes Fans,

I am deeply concerned that a rival interloper is about to steal our beloved Alfred Golden, and his Golden staff. Rumours are afoot that beloved Alfred is about to be interviewed for several NCAA and NFL positions. Woe be to us, if he leaves.

There are numerous reasons why he is so HOT: exemplary winning record; top recruiting classes; unparalleled respect and leadership; deep psychological understanding of players and fans; gameday strategies and coaching that embarasses opponents; assembled staff of elite coaches; continuous stadium sell outs; and MORE.

We can not afford to wait any longer. This football GENIUS needs, and deserves, an immediate contract extension, in addition to his planned statue, to be placed next to the U (but a bit higher, to signify his importance).

Please do not mistake my reserved praise for this MAN as anything but diplomatic gushing at his prowes.

Okay - so, that was supposed to be clever and humorous, right?

What is the point. Don't we already have a thousand ******* threads saying this?

Advertisement
52576178.jpg

Real Canes Fans,

Looks like Butch Davis' scumbag brother in law is trying to score season tickets again.

Some of you are doubting my sincerest sincerity. Al Golden is the BEST thing that's ever happened to Miami football. He is without peer. Hopefully, we can lock him up with a lifetime contract, else the Penn States of this world would try to hire him away, again. Thank God for Ms Shalala's swift action at that crossroad.

There can not be enough threads of praise for Al Golden, and his accomplishments.

Advertisement
Real Canes Fans,

Well said, well said.

We just can't keep a good coach. Shnellenberger, JJ, Erickson, Butch.

Just not fair.

Advertisement
It is called parrot syndrome.

Ive always liked Jimmy Buffet.

Moderator, you're not tired of these pointless threads yet? you still preaching freedom of speech for the trolls? Lol

The pointlessness starts with UM's management folks deciding that winning is no longer a concern for their football program. Everything else is just people's reactions to that. I cannot hold back the tide, no matter how much damage it does to the shoreline.

Real talk.

go take a douche it may help with your gushing problem

Real Canes Fans,

Advertisement
Back