I am a huge cane Fan, Went to HighSchool with Matt Walters.

R9dblanco

Recruit
I have a shuttle Business in Orlando. Last Saturday I picked Darius-Morris 2012 NFL FootBall Draft Scouting Reports - from the Airport and shuttle him to a House in Orlando. This dude Played for Temple when Al Golden and Dinofritolay was there and signed by the CowBoys as a free agent.. We started a conversation abut Al Gold-digger and Dinofritolay at the U and the dude said, what in the Fckking mind was wrong with the people that hired them at the U. Dude told me that they knew at Temple that having Golden at the U was going to set the program back.. By the way, he is a U fan he said. He said that Temple went to one or 2 bowls with Golden and one after he left but not because he was a great coach but because of his assistances.. As a matter fact, he said that when Golden got hire by the U, He left and did not even said Goodbye to his players. When AL **** and Dunoanything got hired by the U, the players at Temple Threw a Party because they were happy to see them leave...

Happy we have a new coach... Going to all Home U Games..

Advertisement
You from Melbourne/Eau Gallie area?

I went to the same HS as him and his sisters as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought Golden was a pretty good coach. I think he should have been given more time here.
OpoQQ.jpg

In response to 321 stand up:

Take a look at my handle for a geographical tip of were home is for me. Got it? Been spying boards since Eye In The Sky (mid 90's). lol

Golden is a master manipulator.....everyone figured that out.

Nothing in his record at Temple or Miami give a glimmer of evidence that he is any better than a glorified gym teacher.

He was only able to "win" at Temple because they left the Big East.

Advertisement
Play fantasy football in a league with all three Walters brothers. Family is awesome and Matt made me a Jets fan after getting drafted there. His younger brother and I became good friends at UCF and he hooked me up with tickets basically from 2000 - 2002. Sad day in Tempe when we got robbed. Matt couldn't even look us in the eye he was so deflated.

Funny enough Matt's fantasy team name is "The Retirees"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back