I already know where this is going, but...

Advertisement
EVERYONE HAS SCHOLARSHIP OFFERS!!!!

117.gif

Advertisement
What is with all the butt love & I am going to go where my BFF goes? Stuff sounds *** as ****. I love my buddies but I didn't chose my school based on where they were going...

Advertisement
They're going to be stuck with all the friends, and we'll get the main targets. FSU is our wingman this recruiting cycle. We bag Collins; they get stuck with the pig Franklin. We hook up with Coley; they're playing connect the warts with Jackson.

FSU has 9 scholarship WRs coming back and 3 already committed for 2013. Jackson would make 4. Jackson may be their Plan B to Coley.

They're going to be stuck with all the friends, and we'll get the main targets. FSU is our wingman this recruiting cycle. We bag Collins; they get stuck with the pig Franklin. We hook up with Coley; they're playing connect the warts with Jackson.

They will get stuck with the "friends" for a semester or two, and then run them off. You really think Jimbo and Co., guys who are shady and manipulate young people and their families are going to keep the dead weight around for 4 years?

These star kids are going to be missing their "friends" right quick.

They will get stuck with the "friends" for a semester or two, and then run them off. You really think Jimbo and Co., guys who are shady and manipulate young people and their families are going to keep the dead weight around for 4 years?

Yeah but that will burn bridges at those respective High Schools.

Advertisement

Wouldn't surprise me if they're already calling a cab for that ugly slob Franklin. Franklin won't even get to spend the night.

Advertisement
Weren't FSU fans talking **** about how many low star guys Golden has been getting (like he's recruiting at Temple amirite)? 11 out of their 18 commits are 3 stars or less

Oh the irony

It's all BS. They've always out-recruited us with big names. And we always beat them with our lesser names. I remember how they cleaned our clocks on so many kids back in the late '80's. Half of the players turned out to be journeymen at best.

Advertisement
Back