I already know where this is going, but...

Advertisement
I am not particularly high on Coley tbh. I think a lot of the hype has come from some of his matchups vs guys like Howard and Bush. Coley's tape does not scream elite WR (like a Sammy Watkins for example). he looks nice but he is no where in the stratosphere of someone like Watkins IMO

I am not particularly high on Coley tbh. I think a lot of the hype has come from some of his matchups vs guys like Howard and Bush. Coley's tape does not scream elite WR (like a Sammy Watkins for example). he looks nice but he is no where in the stratosphere of someone like Watkins IMO

So having success against guys like Tracy and Deon while being younger than them doesn't warrant hype? As for his highlight tape you must be watching a different tape then. Just go watch the NE vs Ely game highlights and see what he does to rashard Robinson. Kid abused him and Robinson is regarded as one of the best cb in the country. His offense sucked and he still found ways to make plays, just ask Cameron about the Miramar game where Coley made play of the game playing saftey (a position he normally doesn't play). He's the real deal.

Advertisement
Back