I almost died Laughing

canecrazy23

CIS GIF Champion 2021
When FSU got the TO and they pulled out the turnover purse the entire stadium started laughing. It was hilarious. The Nole fans next to me just buried their heads. HAHA

Advertisement
Dumbest idea in all of sports....looked like some school kids lunch backpack, bet they bought it at Walmart.

My sister in law was like wtf is that thats terrible, is that real. I said there team is gey they have always been gey

It’s amazing that no one had the balls to tell the group that it was ghey as *** before they unveiled it to the public.

Advertisement
College Game Day was giving the purse the business as well. I thought I'd fall out of my recliner when the announcer mentioned Dora the Explorer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was laughing my *** off when they didn't strap the purse on correctly and the FSU player proudly stood up on the bench with it all ******* crooked.
It is the dumbest and geyest idea ever.

Advertisement
Sound guy in the stadium needs to put on Solo saying, "Turnover Purse, Turnover Purse, What the **** ya'll doin'?" when they break out that garbage.

When FSU got the TO and they pulled out the turnover purse the entire stadium started laughing. It was hilarious. The Nole fans next to me just buried their heads. HAHA
Even Brock Huard was cracking on the pack. Said it was horrible and called it a " Dora the Explorer " backpack lol

Advertisement
Back