I Ain't Dead Yet, Motha ****eth

Advertisement
8410F503-6880-402E-9E0D-5A4135EB9B01.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is more good news by the way. Shouldn’t he be doing all the recruiting he can do over an official visit weekend? The fact that he is chilling on a boat tells me we are getting our wish.

The guy is not a P5 HC…but I blame this situation on Blake who obviously was pressured ( bribed) by Mannys old man directly or by people on the BOT that were associated with( being blackmailed) by his old man.He was offered what was supposedly his dream job by Blake for several million dollars and he took it.Any of us would have done the same thing without a second thought.

Manny tried and seemed to give it his all and did a good job when it came to the portal and he was decent in recruiting.He made changes to fix his ****ups in the staff as soon as he saw he had hired the wrong guy.He will leave the program better than he found it in my opinion.

Mannys problems were he was stubborn when it came to playing upperclassman over younger players more gifted and he was **** bent on running a defensive scheme he devised that he thought was as good as the one Run by the ‘85 Bears.Add those two things to his biggest weakness what was not being qualified and you have what has been an unmitigated disaster the last 3 years.

So I really don’t blame Manny as much as I do James and anyone else that had a hand in this cluster****.If they’d of let Manny go to Temple and learn how to be a HC and make and correct the problems like the ones he had here who knows maybe in 4-5 years he might have turned out to be a decent hire.Lord knows he had the want to succeed here.He just didn’t deserve to be in the position.

I wish him nothing but the best in his future endeavors I just don’t want them to involve the university of Miami football program.

Advertisement
Back