I’m tired of the yearly 3 game losing streak.

pancane

Recruit
It has become a yearly event to lose three games in a row. Even yesterday morning I though this was the year to ended because I thought there was no way we were going to lose to a bad Duke team at home. I guess this coach has taken us to a new low.

Advertisement
It has become a yearly event to lose three games in a row. Even yesterday morning I though this was the year to ended because I thought there was no way we were going to lose to a bad Duke team at home. I guess this coach has taken us to a new low.
You mean 4 game losing streaks. If we lose next week, this will be morks 3rd 4 game losing streak.

Don’t be so negative on Pricht. He’s got a good chance to extend this streak.

Advertisement
Well, a couple of streaks ended yesterday. We hadn’t lost to Duke since I was an undergrad at UM (1976). Phew, didn’t think I’d live to see that baby broken. And, we hadn’t lost at home in two seasons. Whoops, gonzo as well.

Year 1 and 2 losses are going to happen.

But I don’t care who the coach is.... if you lose 4 consecutive games in year 3 with a junior/senior laden team you deserve to be fired or forced to fired staff members.

We also lost to 3 basketball schools. Are you ****** kidding me

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back