I’m surprised this hasn’t received more attention

Advertisement
Advertisement
And this is the problem. Their religious convictions would have them believe that all the negativity they face right now is just a trial to overcome. Leaving the program is not an option because that’s what a heathen would do...give up. Keep your trust in the Lord no matter how many folks are doubting you. We are so ****ed right now it’s comical.

What is offensive is when you're completely failing at a highly public job and then bring God/religion in to play. The rick's are a embarrassment.

And this is the problem. Their religious convictions would have them believe that all the negativity they face right now is just a trial to overcome. Leaving the program is not an option because that’s what a heathen would do...give up. Keep your trust in the Lord no matter how many folks are doubting you. We are so ****ed right now it’s comical.
Lmao. True.....so painfully true

Advertisement
Fck Jon Richt.
There is not a single reason to keep him staff or defend him unless you're still saying "he got us kosi". He's a safe bet for worst QB coach in the power 5. He can't recruit. He can't coach. The only QBs we have left have regressed, been suspended under his watch and have considered transferring.

Someone needs to point blank ask his daddy why Jon remains on staff. Whats the worst that'll happen? He'll get mad? He'll let coach Brown blame someone for him? As long as Jon is wasting space on his staff, his daddy has NO RIGHT to say he cares about winning. Not when he cares about employing his son more than winning.

I really wonder what Jon thinks about the **** poor job he's doing. Power 5 QB coach at a university that was once known as QB U is NOT THE POSITION a first time coach should be allowed to LEARN ON THE JOB.

Fck Jon Richt.
There is not a single reason to keep him staff or defend him unless you're still saying "he got us kosi". He's a safe bet for worst QB coach in the power 5. He can't recruit. He can't coach. The only QBs we have left have regressed, been suspended under his watch and have considered transferring.

Someone needs to point blank ask his daddy why Jon remains on staff. Whats the worst that'll happen? He'll get mad? He'll let coach Brown blame someone for him? As long as Jon is wasting space on his staff, his daddy has NO RIGHT to say he cares about winning. Not when he cares about employing his son more than winning.

I really wonder what Jon thinks about the **** poor job he's doing. Power 5 QB coach at a university that was once known as QB U is NOT THE POSITION a first time coach should be allowed to LEARN ON THE JOB.

Could not have said better myself ..... I have never felt so ****ed off at a head coach and a coaches as I’m feeling tight now about Mark Richt, his useless son and SSearels

Advertisement
If god existed, then Miami would win.

Miami loses consistently, therefore no god.

Works same way for every program except Alabama right now.

You know why he lasted 15 years at UGA? Georgia is in the bible belt and to some people there the power of spirituality is just too strong. The "I wish Richt beat South Carolina more but you know what he reads the bible so I like him" attitude kept him popular with the fanbase up until and even beyond his firing. Miami is not like that. He won't get that same perception here. Maybe in the 60s and early 70s South Florida was an extension of the deep south but today it's basically a Northeastern city and just ask former Jets and Eagles coaches how the fans react to underachievement.

LOL @ Miami being a northeastern city. I’m from Manhattan. Miami is NOTHING like NYC.

Miami is a neat, sleepy little vacation town. It has more in common with Atlanta or Tampa than with anything in the Northeast

Advertisement
blah blah. football is football. religion is religion. i wanna win saturday then ill go to church the next morning.

You know why he lasted 15 years at UGA? Georgia is in the bible belt and to some people there the power of spirituality is just too strong. The "I wish Richt beat South Carolina more but you know what he reads the bible so I like him" attitude kept him popular with the fanbase up until and even beyond his firing. Miami is not like that. He won't get that same perception here. Maybe in the 60s and early 70s South Florida was an extension of the deep south but today it's basically a Northeastern city and just ask former Jets and Eagles coaches how the fans react to underachievement.
In the 60’s and 70’s, most of the students at UM were ******. It was NEVER Southern in the time I was there.

Doesn't Liberty--a Christian school--need a HC?? Get your a$$es over there Richts!! #GodsPlan

Advertisement
Back