I’m not Mad

Bearly

Baloo's illegitimate Offspring (Bear Snow)
I saw progression.

Special teams was rough, secondary was unfortunate, run defense could be better. There were some drops. We obviously have **** to work on...

But Jarren got better. He might be something special. Offense was a lot better to watch (including the o-line). I saw less penalties. Running game showed it’s face, We actually have a punter.

They’re 0-2, def not happy about that, but I’m not mad. I actually feel better about this, than those games we were pulling out of *** 2 years ago. I’m willing to bet we roll the rest of the season until the ACC championship.

Just my take.

Advertisement
rickross.PNG

Advertisement
Advertisement
My first thread. I will stand by it. You guys can neg me. Not saying they’re national title worthy, but this feels different somehow.

I said it since the 2nd quarter.. can we win without a turnover? Not with this team. All D or All O. Never at the same time it seems.

Advertisement
I can agree. The most important piece has been found. This season will be ugly. But future could be good

Advertisement
I saw progression.

Special teams was rough, secondary was unfortunate, run defense could be better. There were some drops. We obviously have **** to work on...

But Jarren got better. He might be something special. Offense was a lot better to watch (including the o-line). I saw less penalties. Running game showed it’s face, We actually have a punter.

They’re 0-2, def not happy about that, but I’m not mad. I actually feel better about this, than those games we were pulling out of *** 2 years ago. I’m willing to bet we roll the rest of the season until the ACC championship.

Just my take.

Might not be the best time to be optimistic here with the natives being so restless. We ran into a buzz saw and should have pulled this out. Young team on the road second straight week. Special Teams killed us. Should have kicked the FG on 4th down. Very disappointed but I too see your bright spots. Tired of shooting ourselves in the foot. Its like this team has some voodoo curse on it. Different coaches same results

Advertisement
Back