I’m no longer “All in” on Mario…

Unsider

All ACC
Premium
Negative vote me, insult me all you want. ****, even basura me. Nothing will faze me after this ****show of a season. The least this staff could have done is maintain the status quo from last year. Some heads must roll end of this season. Bring it on with your glorious takes…

Advertisement
Negative vote me, insult me all you want. ****, even basura me. Nothing will faze me after this ****show of a season. The least this staff could have done is maintain the status quo from last year. Some heads must roll end of this season. Bring it on with your glorious takes…

You're right. There has been no signs of improvement after game 7. Regardless of anyone's roster thoughts he should have at least improved what he had. It's embarrassing

Advertisement
Advertisement
If the last twenty years have taught me anything:
1) Never be all in on a coach until you see them produce
2) Never believe optimistic talk out of fall camp
I’m not young anymore. I do not have a reliable expiration date anymore, so that I can wait another decade to see my alma mater respected once again. I did not expect instant success with this hire, but neither did I expect an instant implosion.

And when fans realize that UM admin was either going to keep Diaz or hire Cristobal and that Kiffin wouldn't even get a phone call , they will finally understand where the real problem is..
Cancer at the core…

Advertisement
The way this team got mollywhomped by Duke. Mario has to earn back respect now. I don't know how he even can? Duke was literally in the same spot as us this season, and yet Duke is 5-3, and we're 3-4. It doesn't make sense. Mario has regressed. The staff has regressed. The players have most definitely regressed. We're down to our 2nd team offense pretty much because of injuries. Who won't get injured this year is the better question? Still, this incompetence had to be seen from a mile away, or it was intentionally overlooked.

Advertisement
Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

Those red flags have turned into white flags real quick. Some heads should roll, but I doubt it. My best Saturdays have been the ones when I miss the games. Never thought I'd ever say that.

We've become a team that relies on the mercy of Duke taking a knee at the end of a game to avoid a 50 burger being dropped on us. F that

Wario was my 5th option choice..all the records can be pulled up as for who wanted what coach…

Program is on life support at a old retirement home facility.

Advertisement
Back