I’m here to eat crow

Advertisement
Yea, how are you Miami boys feeling?

Most want N'Kosi Perry to start at quarterback. Malik is a good kid, but he is inaccurate. He also just doesn't see the field and has little sense of what is coming at him and rarely changes a play. LSU may have saved our season going into conference play.

Every week teams look completely different. We will have a better bowl, better record, and we will be the better team. Tonight we weren't. **** happens, but I am not one who thinks we could win it all anyway. Win out still would end up in playoff. OSU got throttled by an average VT that year at home and we know what happened.

Advertisement
Every week teams look completely different. We will have a better bowl, better record, and we will be the better team. Tonight we weren't. **** happens, but I am not one who thinks we could win it all anyway. Win out still would end up in playoff. OSU got throttled by an average VT that year at home and we know what happened.
You aren’t osu bro. Accept 9 wins and move on

If we are 3rd in the West then you aren’t any better than 4th. Wow

But we dont play in the sec west so who gives a f. As bad as you guys beat us...you still have ED O as a coach and will likely get steamrolled by the competent qbs in the sec west.

Yea, how are you Miami boys feeling?
tenor (1).gif

Now scram, Ms. pussycat

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back