T TboneJones Sophomore Joined Jan 10, 2025 Messages 957 Aug 30, 2025 #1 Guys I said don’t listen to these pundits who aren’t focused on Miami. We will open a can tomorrow night.
Guys I said don’t listen to these pundits who aren’t focused on Miami. We will open a can tomorrow night.
CaneDog66 Senior Joined May 8, 2018 Messages 4,374 Aug 30, 2025 #2 The media not hyping up Miami is nothing new, in fact I’d rather they continue to discount our Canes all season long. We work best when it’s everyone vs. the Canes.
The media not hyping up Miami is nothing new, in fact I’d rather they continue to discount our Canes all season long. We work best when it’s everyone vs. the Canes.
BigDikDaddyFromCincinnati All ACC Joined Nov 22, 2022 Messages 6,413 Aug 30, 2025 #3 I prefer to be high on weed.
TemplarCane 1-0 Premium Joined Nov 12, 2015 Messages 20,049 Aug 30, 2025 #4 I hope we whip Notre Dame tomorrow night by 24 all the pundits do is make excuses for the Irish. I like Miami playing with a chip on their shoulder. Please disrespect the Canes.
I hope we whip Notre Dame tomorrow night by 24 all the pundits do is make excuses for the Irish. I like Miami playing with a chip on their shoulder. Please disrespect the Canes.